Not open for further replies.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Racehorse,

Have you tried contacting the owner to see if he/they (Nicoticket) can do a custom mix for you? I know they are busy right now, but if you don't ask you never know.
This!! ^^^^
It may take a wait period.....BUT....contact them and see....
IF they can accommodate.....trust me, it WILL be worth it!!
PLEASE....keep in mind Nicoticket is a small operation..and they fill a LOT of orders with limited manpower....
QUALITY takes TIME!!:D
Good Luck!!
I'll be placing my CLS order very soon!!

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So, I have been vaping for about a year now and I have tried almost every Vanilla E-juice from all the known vendors and some unknown. I am pretty picky, so its been a long process.

Have you tried Pink Spot Vapors French Vanilla? I'm trying and enjoy it so far. Just wondering how it compares to your top picks.

BigWillDogg82

Moved On
May 29, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Nicoticket's Frenilla with a 2 week steep is hands down better than CLS.

Also, if you haven't tried Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard, it is also better than CLS. This is a new juice on the market that is making big waves here on the forum. It is straight up awesome and doesn't have an eggy taste to it. He also makes a vanilla pudding, vanilla cupcake and canoli.:thumb:

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
i LOVE gremlin's vanilla custard too-so darn good! I like the custard more than vanilla overload too. I might try Cyclops-but after Gremlin-i don't know- Rich set a pretty high bar in the custard dept and i think I've found my favorite custard now. I LOVE NT-the GCD and adore Kent and all his wonderful above and beyond customer service(and now i gotta keep my eyes open for new flavors he has now and then), but I do like gremlin's custard a little more than CLS-actually even more than Big Willie's too.

Last edited:

Kingsley1065

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Out of these, how are they for gumming up coils/wicks? Most I have tried muck up and I find myself rebuilding every couple of days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a vanilla nut too and almost all seem to gunk up my coils in a day or two. Is it the sweetener?

My ADV is a custom from Mt Baker of 80% French Vanilla (used to use Madagascar) and 20% cinnamon Roll. Madagascar was def a killer but thankfully it was discontinued - cost me a fortune in coils - but was awesome. Seems better with the French Vanilla.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
mbv gunks up coils faster for me than gremlins do-vanilla overload seems to gunk up coils for me a little faster than the custard or horchata-ymmv-that gremlin custard is so good imo, I don't care about switching coils once weekly or even twice weekly(I use kanger protank coils)-I'm also picky about gunked coils and don't like that taste so I switch them frequently as is to avoid that.

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
Nicoticket's Frenilla with a 2 week steep is hands down better than CLS.

Also, if you haven't tried Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard, it is also better than CLS. This is a new juice on the market that is making big waves here on the forum. It is straight up awesome and doesn't have an eggy taste to it. He also makes a vanilla pudding, vanilla cupcake and canoli.:thumb:

Bryce's fan here too! He's a registered supplier here and there's a thread...Nice guy great service!

MWP

Dec 23, 2009
Colorado
I tried a number of different vanillas-too many. They all seemed overly dark or too sweet with the flavor.

I finally settled on Virgin Vapors' Organic Naked Vanilla. Nice, light taste. I can use it all day, where the others I'd be tired of before the tank was gone. Have poured a lot of vanilla down the drain.

With the ones you've mentioned here, which are on the cleaner, lighter side, without being over powering? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread