Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
WAEII dna 40 arrived today. Ordered Friday the 4th, Shipped Monday the 7th (from Romania), and arrived in little ol' Ft. vape in West Kaintucky today :headbang:
AWESOME Service equaling and/or surpassing any Service received from any Vendor In-CONUS. Great Communication throughout and was quick to resolve a small issue (not of MBP doing or fault) when U.S. Customs tried to muck things up.

Thanks, Kudos, Salute and :thumbs: to Mr. Bugs and his Crew for Amazing Products and Exemplary Service & Dedication to Excellence. This happy Vaper is now a MBP Client for Life :D

Last edited:

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
GEM II will be launched on the 14th of March 2016!
The new Rebuildable Tank Atomiser will be available for sale on our webstore Mark Bugs… and our resellers.
The new MarkBugs product, designed and manufactured exclusive in our workshop in Romania, was created due to the large number of requests from our loyal customers. This new product was build with focus on details and improved air flow so now our customers can enjoy even more open draw.
Here are some pics:

MarkBugs Team

Been waiting for this. Thanks for continuing to enhance what is already the best atty on the market.
Question. Is it possible to purchase additional coil decks along with the GEM II? I would like to have additional 3-4 decks. This will allow me to replace the coil much faster and more frequently. And build the coil in bulk when I have down time.

Again, thanks for these wonderful products. I have gone through various phases in my vaping journey and only GEM/WAE/Chalice stood the test of time while the rest of disgusting amount of devices collecting dust in the drawer. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought stuff that needs to be washed and shined so often. Illusion of needing fancy coils for better vape. I am very happy to put those days behind and settle down with stuff that just works and move on with life. :toast:

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
Been waiting for this. Thanks for continuing to enhance what is already the best atty on the market.
Question. Is it possible to purchase additional coil decks along with the GEM II? I would like to have additional 3-4 decks. This will allow me to replace the coil much faster and more frequently. And build the coil in bulk when I have down time.

Again, thanks for these wonderful products. I have gone through various phases in my vaping journey and only GEM/WAE/Chalice stood the test of time while the rest of disgusting amount of devices collecting dust in the drawer. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought stuff that needs to be washed and shined so often. Illusion of needing fancy coils for better vape. I am very happy to put those days behind and settle down with stuff that just works and move on with life. :toast:

Thank you!
Please send a mail at office@markbugs.ro regarding the additional decks and we will try to help.

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Can't believe they are still in stock.
Managed to remove 2 from the stock. :thumbs:

I might have goofed on my order. After the check out, saw the shipping charge on the invoice. I vaguely remember something about needing to purchase each unit separately from long time ago. Might have screwed up the system by putting 2 units in the same order. :unsure:

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
For those who might think that since GEM II "looks" the same as GEM I, it will perform the same, it is totally different vape. It's like taking a sedan and putting a sport car engine under the hood. Airflow, juice flow, and the deck all have modification done to make GEM II lung hitting, big cloud RTA. This thing performs at different league.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
and the deck all have modification done to make GEM II lung hitting, big cloud RTA. This thing performs at different league.

with respect, many don't want that kind of vape! Its different but not necessarily a different league! Just depends what you like!

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
with respect, many don't want that kind of vape! Its different but not necessarily a different league! Just depends what you like!

good to have options. i closed the air hole about half way down and it vapes similar to GEM I.
just trying to be helpful to the community by sharing my experience

Tinben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Tn
I've had some problems because of my rta ignorance. Think I have it worked out and wicking properly.
I'm in Love.
20160325_172938.jpg

Tinben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Tn
Looks pretty sweet on the Radius

Thanks. It matches real well with the satin finish of Radius. It would be awsome to have the P3 adapter. But I guess Provape might kinda be competition with MB. I did think about maybe picking up a used MB mod so I would have the hybrid look with GEM II.

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I guess Provape might kinda be competition with MB.
I can definitely see your point/logic on this.
I think of it this way:

--SvoëMesto makes their own mod(s), but they produced a P3 threaded connection for their atomizer.

--House of Hybrids (Zen) makes their own mod(s), but they produced a P3 threaded connection for their atomizer.

--ByLeo makes their own mod(s), but they produced a P3 threaded connection for their atomizer.

--Aspire makes their own mod(s), but they produced a P3 threaded connection for their atomizer.

All of these companies are well established, well loved, and have made the choice to offer a P3 connection.
--------
When I realized that, it became clear that making a P3 thread isn't about promoting Provape devices, but rather pushing the industry towards a day when we are not dependent on the mechanically & electrically inferior 510 connection.
It's been tried in the past, but it wasn't pushed hard enough.
But it is worth striving for.

The 510 must be put to rest. Whether it's at the hands of the P3 connection, or some new option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread