Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
That's terrible...:(

Sure is . Iv been stalking the mailman waiting for some PG snickerdoodle flavoring only to receive this . Two of the flavorings are pg and should be usable . I sent a nice email to them regarding the situation . Now i can see why it smelled bad . It smelled like soybean oil . There not kidding with there company name .lol .They dont even have a snickerdoodle in flavoring oil listed ,just PG snickerdoodle . Ill update when i hear back from them and also how the two usable flavoring are which is Cinnibun and chocolate fudge brownie .

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Darn it.. I was hoping you found an awesome snickerdoodle.. I wonder why they put lactid acid in the pg flavors?

I meant to ask here about that too . Is the lactic acid ok to vape ? Thats another thing i guess is wrong since their fact sheet says pg flavorings contain no other solvents .It says nothing about lactic acid on their fact sheet whatsoever . Nothing about it on their site either .

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
hmm i dont know if i should vape those flavors either now .

Heres what the lady said when i emailed them about pg flavorings for vaping before purchasing the flavorings

"We get a lot of our customer that ask this question, and we would recommend the PG base flavorings for this application. Attached is a flavor fact sheet and a list of flavors. All PG USP flavorings listed would be safe for your vaping."

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
My order came today too and they all say Soybean Oil in the ingredients except for Sugar Cookie. I talked to someone on the phone and explained what they are being used for and he assured me they were in PG NOT in oil!! I vaguely remember a thread quite awhile back where someone had the same problem and the woman that owns the company got really nasty with him. I'll try to find the thread. Too bad I didn't remember that before we ordered! That was a waste of money!!!!!

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
My order came today too and they all say Soybean Oil in the ingredients except for Sugar Cookie. I talked to someone on the phone and explained what they are being used for and he assured me they were in PG NOT in oil!! I vaguely remember a thread quite awhile back where someone had the same problem and the woman that owns the company got really nasty with him. I'll try to find the thread. Too bad I didn't remember that before we ordered! That was a waste of money!!!!!

WHat is wrong with them .My snickerdoodle is in no way PG . Why would they write soy bean oil on that label specifically if it not oil lol . You should have told him then we got bigger problems if you assure me because then it means you dont put the right labels on your bottles lol . The ones that say flavoring says PG in the ingrediants so why wouldnt it be on the SD if it wasnt an oil . I cant believe they can assure you meanwhile its written on the bottle and theres obviously oil in the bottle . I havent heard back from them yet .Cant wait :rules:.

My sugar cookie says flavoring oil (soybean oil).Is yours different ?

Do you think the ones that are PG that you have are ok to use ?

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
While I was searching I ran across this thread. I wonder if she uses getsuckered?? http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/42158-free-5-grand-opening-ms-ts-bakery-essentials.html

Well I wasn't able to find the thread but the guy had a big problem when he tried to get his money back. To the point of the police getting involved because of threats to his family.

Yea i saw that MsT list that use to be on her site long ago . I doubt shes using them now though if they are oils .Her juices are great . I wish i would have know about the guy trying to get his money back . Missed that thread . Greatlaksevapor also mentioned getsuckered on their site specifically .

E-Liquid : Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - Great Lakes Vapor

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
My Sugar Cookie is the smaller size and there's no mention of oil on the label. The others all say soybean oil and a couple are the smaller sized ones too. I also sent a nice email and explained that I was told they didn't have oil in them. We'll see!

Yea my sugarc was the smaller size as well and it says soy bean oil I do have two smaller bottles of brownie and cinnibun that say propylene glycol, lactic acid on it .All mine are the small size except snikerdoodle . On the edge of the label there is a small ingredients list .

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Maybe they are having it made in PG without the soybean oil???

Yeah, I wish I would have remembered that before we ordered too. If they don't give me my money back I'll file a claim with my credit card company. Plus I plan on telling them that I told the guy we would be inhaling this and oil would cause a health risk!!

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Ok i am 100% sure now . This is a ******* oil . I poured it on water and it clearly sits on top of the water in a rainbowish film in the light .The TPA flavorings do not. I also didnt notice it has the ingredients in small print on the label which say soybean oil . The two flavoring that just say flavoring say PG . I am ...... as this was NOT supposed to be a oil . I guess i gotsuckered for sure .

Heres what the ingrediants say :

Sugar free .Natural and/or artificial flavor .NFI. Soybean oil . All flavor ingediants contained are approved for use in a regulation of the FDA or listed as safe on a reliable published industry association list .

The two that say flavoring and not flavoring oil say :

Sugar free .Natural and/or artificial flavor .NFI. Propylene Glycol USP,lactic acid . All flavor ingrediants contained are approved for use in a regulation of the FDA or listed as safe on a reliable published industry association list .

Im going to email them now as they clearly lied to me as well as have snickerdoodle listed as PG USP on their flavoring list that i posted in the OP.

Sorry buddy looks like get suckered...just plain old sucks. Thanks for sharing this with everyone else. I've been learning things from your posts and your enthusiastic delving into this--thanks for keeping us posted on these issues and I hope you receive a refund. I would not vape lactic acid its very drying. It eats dead skin in other applications aka serious skin exfoliant.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Maybe they are having it made in PG without the soybean oil???

Yeah, I wish I would have remembered that before we ordered too. If they don't give me my money back I'll file a claim with my credit card company. Plus I plan on telling them that I told the guy we would be inhaling this and oil would cause a health risk!!

I said the same thing about the health risks in my email to them . I paid through paypal using a CC so i will file a claim to if they dont resolve the problem . Where do they even get off putting lactic acid in the PG . It clearly states there are no other solvents in PG flavorings . Heres some pics of my flavorings .Let me know if your flavorings are the same . I have a good cam so was able to take a pic of the ingredients on the bottle too .

sucker.jpg

sucker4.jpg

sucker2.jpg

sucker3.jpg

snickerdoodle in water
sucker1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread