Favorite Recipe List

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
I've searched for a thread that contains favorite recipes of DIY eliquid but can't find one. I know there are flavors listed in the DIY sticky, but it is hard to go through and find them all.

I'd be willing to start and maintain such a list where posters list their favorite recipes.

I can keep post number 2 updated with a concise list of all recipes posted so folks don't have to go through pages of posts & commentary to find a flavor.

I'm thinking of creating a database where I can organize the flavors by type, creator, flavor manufacturer, etc. I'd then publish it here as a pdf for anyone to download, print, and drag off to their mad mixing table.

I'll also reserve post number 3 for sources of your flavors (please provide links if you have them)

If I've missed anything, please let me know.

Posting guidelines:
---Just copy & paste the following, then add your info---

Flavor Name: "My Carnival"
Creator: 8-Ball
Flavor Strength: 15% Flavor 85% Base
-------------%/Flavor/Brand
Flavor 1: 50%/FunTimes/Perfumer's Apprentice (Must List Brand)
Flavor 2: 30%/Carn-E-Val/Capella
Flavor 3: 20%/Cotton Candy/Loran
Flavor 4: List as many flavors as necessary

Creator comment: "It tastes like a Sunday spin on the ferris wheel"

NOTE: If this is popular, maybe we can make it a sticky.

Edited to add link to your file in first post :) -
View attachment 29770

Last edited by a moderator:

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Thanks 8-ball. I just make the clove and choc-coffee. I added carm instead of hazelnut at the same percentage. I really like this. Will you up date when you get more recipes? I am hoping to see some mint ones as those are my favs. :)

I just mixed the flavors first in the percents suggested then I added nic juice to make 3mls. I wrote down what I did so I can adjust to accomodate my tastes.

I don't think it will be a problem not editing your posts, if you throw a link in every once in a while. :) Yours is SOOOO easy to use.

Thanks again.

If my choc/carm/coff comes out well, I will post it here.

Last edited:

8-Ball

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Very nice, 8-Ball!

There have also been some recipes posted recently in the supplier forum for ecigexpress for a current recipe contest, if you're interested.

I just put them all in my list... thanks.

Thanks everyone... The hard part was formatting it so it made visual sense, then writing the formulas, then writing the formulas to interpret all the different ways that people list their recipes.

I've decided to post the list with the proportions to make a 10ml bottle of each flavor.

I can change the strength and the batch size in the program I'm using, but can't compile that part for you all to take advantage of.

Here is the most updated list...

8-Ball

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
128 recipes and counting...

Can't upload the latest file... not sure if I've exceeded my upload limit or if something else is wrong.

I hate all the limitations... are they really necessary..l?

Why can't I delete an upload when I've got a new one?

Why can't I edit my previous posts so that I can properly manage this thread?

What are we so afraid of?

I administer a motorcycle forum and we don't impose these ridiculous limits on our members. Of course, I expect them to act like adults... they do... maybe because we treat them as such...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread