GG - E-Cigarette Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanite

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Moscow
Thanks guys!

@HopeFuLLL, yeah I'll be sure to use your site and some of the pictures off of it... cheers for the permission...

Well, if anyone wants to help with the other pages (I've made loads of empty ones), here's a link to user manual on how-to use the wiki and the markup it uses, it's all quite simple once you get the hang of it:

Help:Contents - MediaWiki

urbanite

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Moscow
Nice job!
How about other languages? Could it be set up like in wikipedia to show the list of languages an article translated to?

Trying to figure this out... Haven't really managed to do that yet...

edit: looked at it again, looks like this feature doesn't exist on the e-cigarette wiki

Last edited:

urbanite

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Moscow
ok, so I've sketched or done (however you look at it) the GGTS, AFS v2 and the AVS... and I might do GG Slim a bit later... but I've pretty much reached the end of the line on what I know about, as I don't have the previous models, I would greatly appreciate if some owners of the older models step up to do the corresponding models.

urbanite

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Moscow
I put pics like that on my site to explain issues, systems broken apart so both parties talk about same issue.

must've missed them... could you give me an exact link? I did look through your website and used some of the pics...

there is also the problem of you not having the AFS v 2 to take photos I think... and I'm too lazy to take apart my own and make proper good photos of it :)

then again I'm also thinking more like technical drawings or photos with arrows pointing to parts and labels written right on the photo, like in a good manual :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread