GG Stealth V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
I have to update the GG Wiki, any contribution is welcomed :)
Please Ariel, @breminator and @Imeo, no offence meant! Today I know that the GGwiki is Ariels great work. But at the beginning I thought it is the official wiki (because I couldn't find an official homepage).

Ariel, how can I contribute?

Reactions: imeothanasis

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Please Ariel, @breminator and @Imeo, no offence meant! Today I know that the GGwiki is Ariels great work. But at the beginning I thought it is the official wiki (because I couldn't find an official homepage).

Ariel, how can I contribute?

We know :toast:

Not all work on the GG Wiki is mine, it is a long history:

I think urbanite started it, I do not know :( who were all the contributors, but there was a lot of great and well organized information, Zoranth's illustrations, translations to other languages (as russian), serial numbers registrations, etc.

Some years ago the wiki got lost, gredie and me installed a MediWiki in our servers, reconstructed the GG Wiki with some html pages we found, Zoranth provided us with his GG illustrations, updated the serial numbers registrations, and from there we started to administer it, adding content, continuing registering serial numbers, creating new sections, with the help of ManniGfaltig also.

It is easy to contribute, as the "MediaWiki" uses its own markup language, I think that the best way is posting the content you would like to add (a whole new section, a modification of a description, etc.) on the https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/gg-e-cigarette-wiki.117075/ thread. Then I can add the content to the GG Wiki (with the proper credits to the author).

Some missing important content / sections:

GG4S
Tilemahos v2 and v2+
Penelope v3 and v4
Add information of the new Stealth.

I'm working in the GG Parts List section.

If you want to directly contribute, I mean, editing the GG Wiki directly, I could create an account for you (originally the account creation was open to anyone, but almost immediately there were a lot of spammers and spam pages.

Sources of information:

Imeothanasis posts and videos, of course.
A lot of great info, here, in the GG Subforum and its threads, posted by GG friends / members / collectors and GG gurus :D
Written and video reviews.
On Facebook GG groups.
GG official sellers.
GG Blogs (as GG160, michaelvapor).
Pictures: of course the GG Pictures thread and Mygolden Greek site, Facebook GG groups.

:)

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
thank you for this explenation, ariel.
i tip my hat for so much work for the gg community.
it´s a great job you do there. :thumb:

the start of this discussion was some missing information on gg wiki.
when i am right, for beginners it would be very helpful if they find information about the exact diameters of the mods etcetera, and of cause differences of the batches and the possibilty to combine them. (as i tried in my post before)
in this moment we really miss the gg lego man himself :cry:
if there is any thing i can do, (take pictures, explanations etc.) me and a lot of other gg friends stay ready to help.
maybe a thread with a wishlist of what is needed in the wiki could help?
in this way we could implement the missing things or make the site better.

Reactions: imeothanasis

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
It is easy to contribute, as the "MediaWiki" uses its own markup language, I think that the best way is posting the content you would like to add (a whole new section, a modification of a description, etc.) on the https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/gg-e-cigarette-wiki.117075/ thread. Then I can add the content to the GG Wiki (with the proper credits to the author).
If you want to directly contribute, I mean, editing the GG Wiki directly, I could create an account for you (originally the account creation was open to anyone, but almost immediately there were a lot of spammers and spam pages.
:)

Thanks for the invitation:). I think I will start to read the GG-Wiki pages with a newbie view (no problem for me :D) and post my comments on the GG-Wiki thread. If you find my comments/proposals useful, we may discuss about my direct contribution. My English is awful, but maybe I can contribute with something other than writing long text.
So, let's start.:toast:

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread