[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
SALE !!!!!

THE vape TREE is proud to announce a SALE on all e-liquids. Get 50% off simply by using the Coupon Code
ECF50

When you checkout.

Please allow 5 Business Days for shipping so that ALL e-liquids can be Pre-steeped!

WE DO OFFER CUSTOM NICOTINE LEVELS AND PG/VG MIXES.

JUST SELECT 3MG AND ADD EXTRA VG IN COMMENT SECTION OF EACH ORDER

THIS MIGHT REQUIRE A FEW EXTRA DAYS FOR MIXING AND PRE-STEEPING !

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sure ! By special request in the comments section of checkout. You might have to choose another nic strength to fool the automated website
I know I did......and I appreciated it.......I love my 9 mg....it's perfect for my Unitank/Genitank.....but I haven't yet tried to sub-ohm with it....but I will this week and let you know what level of nic I will be needing for that.....

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Sure ! By special request in the comments section of checkout. You might have to choose another nic strength to fool the automated website
Not sure why some places offer 1mg, while others offer 1.5mg. What's easier for you to mix up or does it matter?

Reactions: glassmanoak

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Not sure why some places offer 1mg, while others offer 1.5mg. What's easier for you to mix up or does it matter?

The strength (mg) is all the same in mixing. 24mg or 1 mg is just a measurement that has to be made for each quantity. My nicotine is all VG based, so mixing a small quantity of a low mg is more difficult because of the viscosity of the nicotine. A larger quantity is easier because the nicotine is easier to measure. Measuring 0.1 ml is tougher than 20.0 mg.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks GMO.

I don't understand why 1.5mg is a common low nic denomination. The most common nic options are in whole numbers, why the .5? :?:
Mainly rhetorical, but if anyone knows, please enlighten me. ;)
it's all in the math...........dividing the original 24 mg.......12, 6, 3, 1.5.........

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
18 mg is 3/4 of 24mg, so 3 parts 24mg and 1 part 0 mg equals 4 parts 18 mg

Complicated maybe, but simple to execute.

Personally, I use 100mg VG nicotine, so, with the use of a juice calculator, I can easily mix any strength nic. It is just a matter of very careful measurement, which is imperative no matter what nic base you are using.

BE CAREFUL mixing !!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
just throwing my :2c: in about the sale flyer..
I think "50% OFF SALE!!"
..as the banner header is the way to go....
I mean..SALE..can mean 10% ..But 50% off .. Hot Damn..now THAT's a SALE!
...and people are scanners....they are drawn to things like "50% OFF SALE"

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Thus far, I have an excellent Banana vape.. it's just not Banana Cheesecake... yet !

I'm tempted to just release the Banana Vape as it is because I love it SO much !!

@glassmanoak - Glad your sale is going so well! :thumb:

Any progress with Banana Cheesecake? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread