[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Congrats on getting the peeper fixed!

Probably like getting a new eyeball.

eyefe4.gif

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
@glassmanoak - I got my order today!
It actually arrived Monday, but I didn't have a tracking # and it was sent to my billing address, instead of my shipping address.
This morning, on my way to work, I popped by my PO Box because I had a "feeling" my order might be THERE. Sure enough, there was a tag in my box.
Usually, I am only able to pick up packages on Saturday mornings, but an employee opened a special door and gave it to me! :thumbs:
Thank you for the sample of Banana Fana, I can't wait to try it! :banana:

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
The drops are tough, but the gained clarity is well worth all the pain and trouble. Now, the untreated eye looks through a yellow smoky haze.
I helped my Mom out with her drops...It was a grueling schedule. But she was a trooper thru it all. After her first eye got done, they put in one clear non-prescription lense in her glasses for her "fixed" eye...she said that took some getting used to! And of course I drove her everywhere during that time so no worries there!
After the second eye got done, after a few weeks ...she got a new pair of bi-focals ..clear non-pre-scription for her "fixed" 20/20 vision :thumb: ..and readers on the bottom....It was making her cuckoo to have to keep putting on and taking off readers ...and she likes to do jigsaw puzzles! :)
When asked ...What was the WORST part of her cataract surgery ...Was it the drops??? She said "No. It was having to have my daughter drive me everywhere (it's the freedom!;) )
Mom was forever prompting me...."It's 35mph, not 25!" ..."It's 25mph here..not 35.":rolleyes:
I'd say she could see pretty darn good with that one bad eye!!:D
GO,GO, go on the sales!! @glassmanoak !!:banana:

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
I had a Contest elsewhere on the internet. The WINNER wanted Gooey Cinnamon Roll, Banyan Tree and RWhy4. He ordered some RWhy4 yesterday and told me that his Mom had confiscated the RWhy4 and that she had quit smoking because of it.

To me, this is what is important ! Of course I want to make money, but the most important thing is to help people quit smoking !! Being told that one specific flavor helped means the world to me ! Something I will never forget !

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I had a Contest elsewhere on the internet. The WINNER wanted Gooey Cinnamon Roll, Banyan Tree and RWhy4. He ordered some RWhy4 yesterday and told me that his Mom had confiscated the RWhy4 and that she had quit smoking because of it.

To me, this is what is important ! Of course I want to make money, but the most important thing is to help people quit smoking !! Being told that one specific flavor helped means the world to me ! Something I will never forget !

That would make any work I do well worth it to me also.......................awesome..............

Reactions: rangerrobin

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NOVEMBER MADNESS
50% off

****PLUS****
ONE FREE 15 ML SAMPLE​

for final orders over $20

(OUR CHOICE)

THE VAPE TREE is proud to announce a SALE on all E-liquids. Get 50% off simply by using the Coupon Code

WE OFFER MANY DIFFERENT CHOICES OF NICOTINE STRENGTH AND PG/VG INCLUDING
3MG 20PG/80VG

When you checkout,
Please allow 5 Business Days for shipping so that ALL E-liquids can be Pre-steeped!

SALE ENDS DEC. 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread