[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am so glad you are receiving all the healing energy being sent your way.......it will continue!!!!!.......you are one of the strongest people I know............Thank you GMO............for all you do...........

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's been so good to nearly see you the past couple weeks.........I am so happy you are doing better GMO.........you have been missed and I hope that you can post more often in the coming weeks...........
Sending you more healing energy...........

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well before EVERYONE gets way to busy, just making the rounds cause I want to say . . .

4th-of-july-safe-happy-animation.gif

fourth-of-july-smiley-emoticon.gif

607205227e8793ce28.gif

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
As far as I can determine, all of the past due prizes have been mailed. If you haven't received your winnings or didn't received an email TODAY with a Tracking Number, I somehow blew it.
Please let me know at thevapetree@gmail.com, and I will make things right!
Getting out all the prizes from this and other Contests dating back to early Febuary has been overwhelming, but it is DONE !!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As far as I can determine, all of the past due prizes have been mailed. If you haven't received your winnings or didn't received an email TODAY with a Tracking Number, I somehow blew it.
Please let me know at thevapetree@gmail.com, and I will make things right!
Getting out all the prizes from this and other Contests dating back to early Febuary has been overwhelming, but it is DONE !!
I am sure it was........but I knew you could do it.........WTG GMO...........

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

50% OFF SALE !

WE HAVE SWEETENED THE POT !!!

ANY PURCHASE OF AN
**EXTRA** E-LIQUID WILL HAVE AN ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT OF 10%

ALL E-LIQUIDS ON SALE, INCLUDING **EXTRA**

Also, one free 15 ml bottle of e-liquid... your nic strength, our choice of flavors

NO COUPON NECESSARY, ALL DISCOUNTS APPLIED AT CHECKOUT

SALE ENDS AUG.1

TRY OUR NEW LINE OF E-LIQUIDS,

**EXTRA**

E-LIQUIDS !!

**EXTRA** E-LIQUID IS SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR SUB-OHM VAPING !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread