[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Reposting the sale email..................
50% OFF SALE !

WE HAVE SWEETENED THE POT !!!​
ANY PURCHASE OF AN**EXTRA**e-liquid WILL HAVE AN ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT OF 10%
ALL e-liquids ON SALE, INCLUDING **EXTRA**

Also, one free 15 ml bottle of e-liquid... your nic strength, our choice of flavors

NO COUPON NECESSARY, ALL DISCOUNTS APPLIED AT CHECKOUT

SALE ENDS SEPT.1

TRY OUR NEW LINE OF E-LIQUIDS,

**EXTRA**

E-LIQUIDS !!

**EXTRA** E-LIQUID IS SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR SUB-OHM vaping !​

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

I NEED SOME HELP !!

The sale for The Vape Tree has NOT been going well! I sent out 374 Newsletters announcing the sale and only 42 people bothered to open the email.

Don't get me wrong... I've had some very good orders, but not as many as I expected because of the response to past sales. Maybe people are just stocked up on e-liquid! I'm just floundering here.
I would like any help or suggestions that you can offer me. Please feel free to email me at thevapetree@gmail.com, or call me after 5 PM Central at the number listed on the website, The Vape Tree.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
One other thing I noticed is that the letters are all running into each other on the home page with the sale announcement...maybe it's the colors or if you used different size fonts..... I am not sure but it's actually hard to read.........

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
GMO UPDATE......................

I got an email from GMO..................
He says..................

I'm doing great. Headed home this week ! YEAH !!!!!
My old house is elevated on piers and we had no flooding but it was in the street. Thank God !
I'm going to activate the website and the sale when I get home. I need the money ! LOL.
Feel free to share any or all this info with the family. Thanks for your constant support !

Oh! My avatar pic is my son Chris and his two kids, Caiden and Jude.
Thanks and Hugs,
Sherm

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Haling energy to you GMO..............JPF also.......
_nRH3J8jSdp3aDrOIDdhGx1aCmt8_L3UTa7nM-NuiTniaNl6ZbDd45f6BNzdgX3XMn5mYmi74qvU5204rupiq4wTlGfd1g3Dj1ODh1zLzZmeVKMATq-2wGojNYDBWlfaVyXKc2sOnrB2OTU20fcGq795t1bIQdBlonGa28d8uaE_4SL0Gnq9djXgCcg4JhS_nJPcj3r_smIH3ALY8EFCjVcdTQaU1tLBH-8jV6jMIa_i6AuztlddteOTkJsOlgYj2SBqzcCcDHKIuzSuMjLCCH0MCX7CiA9vfdx6Tu9bakWZlj1mi7Dv53xkXTA9MnRQVTYaXHdbhB65CtuGhgYNuJa2vezkc2u7jRZCiR2B2iCasKn51woJnLmxDLfBwbjnKzBywY3GnX_z2jl2RfPdVuU8iGvEcN3VuL3HWmR60aH8JcmpNPO_spFtmPwGDC2-tFAkgFERxxPCCkIOf2uxEHctWPgu5buekFqiUPLhlIn4AJAdTsgqDV1KLj0L7sGrpmBU-0LdBiSDE7fcEEBpF2IJxGfS8uKCyioZy2Vc_8zjClVy6zQ6uN-d6X7VQlK4mjVbRRvPxvmomLEu-YFTowdPAVx40LHrrzMfqmWvlCySqvgJ=w883-h662-no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread