[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would also like to invite everyone to a Full Super moon healing ritual tonight......the shell needs to be filled to help all in need.........7 pm my time.....or whenever you can spare a moment to send the intention............
Thank you.........
LbsXz3R-PrJjFv1Vx8lg2UWSic0l_NfdE6TIV0uEozx_lhq0Z2exk4kKzh2IvgbujqbEvdUQUL34ctbNG_08fMnYPzb0NS8KuXYD0vdV19FJ8W1X8YOSKNbmTz8E8H49eMQNkl6ZxsxZF9uckNF2_cOrtWMUfNQyphtQ-_aH1ZR3hd5VOjpPHTDjKCo4jexk5r28VfP3rIqste_WuKJBYTBOdu661SRo7RfvfMtgSzQO3FpfmFkWe3cRa6THYLZIlBlIFY7mHdzO-WViWcBwgQCg-Y6LWWkt58KJ7N4yO87oYmtY5CUEaUdgf04b_72BngOvr5Fw2ZLt59m0W1H8XC8cyx86d5fk8dS9wj9dCTfdbG-9E7AFd_VtAbkIG_aT4HKfyj3r_HNz6uv6FfCe3dgG_VJobWWcHiJ0Sfc6mDkFmNBTHGJx4cq07YVaCUfJ2QI69Fk1vdHxyJu1VIpLtCRzGrc19SLbJiuMf1NHnLUb_ckLGCQFjkUrcZBi53MAX1z2hc6YtKwsh-Pj0VLlygX2w66QM24NhMoN_010McbFxzVSUe1vRSwDnC9BwDCkpHOVMmcakI-jayy3aPkR0Q4xifh4qPB_bcWmhND3sRY885xh=w884-h663-no

Last edited:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
I would also like to invite everyone to a Full Super moon healing ritual tonight......the shell needs to be filled to help all in need.........7 pm my time.....or whenever you can shpare a moment to send the intention............
Thank you.........
Count me in!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
"GMO" UPDATE:

Finally after posting on his facebook page - I was able to find out from one of his FB Friends that @glassmanoak . . .

"was in the hospital. He took a turn for the worse but is doing better."

As such, I asked that someone mention to him that . . .

"All the "Tree-Peeps" are thinking about him and sending "GOOD VIBES" & "HEALING THOUGHTS" his way . . ."​

BTW:
julli-shyy.gif
>
"GMO" Birthday is Dec 12, 2016 . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
A long post here.

This has been the worst year of my life !
An amputation, blood clot removal, ileoscoI owe people juicepy and being too weeek tto do business.All debts to be repaid as soon as i can pay shipping!

Store closed to catchup but WILL reopen. The eliquid is tthe best but need enerrgy to make it.

More later.

I know our eliquid is exceptional, but i need to sell and market it...the prollem right now. any thoughts are appreciated.

Last edited:

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
I have been in the hospital for two weeks this time. HOPING to be out bt Christmas.

The problem has been an intestinal bleed but they cant find the source. Lots od discussions going on...Bottom line is that son Chris iscoming to move me from Louisiana to Pennsylvania, lock stock and barrel.

This way i can have help with making e-liquid, gettingy strength back and playing with my wonderful grandkids !!

I"m hoping for your continued support by buying juice directly and also by continuing to post as family members. Ive never made as much ejuice as ive given away. My hope has always been

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread