[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Going to say night with this... and if you do not see the irony I can not help you. Oh Oh so the church is there to help others and the calls are to US based churches. "Oh no we can not help you." "We do not have space for that." "we can not...." used to be the churches did for the week and then the federal gov. took over and now that mom and dad have to work to make a living; well must be true. The church is no longer able to help as the gov. has dug its claws into them and now they are helpless just like so much of the majority of the populace...... The rich say to house them, but do not, and the gov, is telling the churches to do it; and they can not.... So big gov wins and tells you how to act and believe. Oh yeah big brother wants to tell you how to spend your money, and time, and how to live your life. But the super wealthy will not, 41 bedrooms for four people and they dictate to you to take in refugees and terrorist..... Hey Uncle when you stop with your avatar and the alt news thing I could do so as well.

Night and your mainstream news are a bunch of :censored: liars. Go look up how well it is doing in Germany, Italy, France, UK..... 300% more rapes, assaults, burglaries..... yes support the snowflakes who believe in the establishment to well I said it above...... Night all and get ready.

:rolleyes:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I found you guys! :) I actually found you all last week, but I did not get a chance to post.

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk
Yay...glad you did again and have time to post....

W day down and a miscommunication kept me from meeting with a lady who is interested in taking over the house and will contact the ex to get it done so tomorrow.

The other day you said too many days off from school Count, could not agree more.

Have my tickets already Blue.

I am glad.....I will have to go tomorrow and get them...Is this the same lady?
(and very funny videos...I enjoyed them..).....
JPF healing energy to you for a busy time....I hope you made some good sales...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread