[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
W day down on hump day, took another car load of stuff over and think two more and I am done moving things. Wall puncher was kicked out by girlfriend, one week later than I expected. That is why I jumped on his apartment so fast; knew it was going to happen as they have broken up some 20 times in four months and she is using him for the money.

Went to the title office yesterday and fortunately the ex has not placed any of her debts on the house as liens. While talking to her she said something I had never thought of. "Of course they are letting you sit there and make the payments, the longer you do it the more equity you have paid and she gets more." Woman's intuition, so you were right Blue just not straight forward enough for me to get it.

Good luck all on the drawing........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Oh and two things, so the night I played pool and came back late at 2:30 in the morning; I was good only three beers to be social. Though when leaving a big woman was trying to pick a fight with five others right in front of my car and I got in fast and left...... So get back and the lights are on and think the neighbors would be upset. So I turned them off real fast and went to "Bed" though I sleep on the floor for my neck, back and ribs. But not a brute need to take my shoes off and lean back to the bed to do so..... one problem I had just moved it that day and the brain did not remember it, and back I went. Reflexes still good enough to stop me from wacking my head. Tail bone hurt for about five minutes. LOL

The other have been outside for three weeks and covered but somehow my face has gotten sun burned a little. Found my shade hat and taking it tomorrow, and have the sun screen in the igloo. Anyway so in the open field and with the sun beating down and dust sand and all that. My face is red but around my eyes where I have squinted. Get away from it and there are white lines on my face..... Cat whiskers around my face and fitting I guess...... Just saying though I like the Tiger wishes on my birthday you are getting it wrong. Siberian Tiger, white and black is my favorite..... ;) but it is all good.

Looked up Mandi and she has not been on since January; Hope they are doing well, and yet another reason people should at least share phone numbers...... sigh..... and for sure thought Fuzzy would have posted in the dead of winter but alas..... resist the video...... resist the videooooo..... no no no....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good night all, and well thinking about it; the third book will be true life.... Four have been found "angels" if you will of 12..... and one is running. Sorry Blue but I can not do sage to make the poltergeist run from me, he has pushed her up against a wall. I had to look after her as she was a baby; I can not in good faith let it loose from me and go to her...... Does not matter if you believe Count, it has thrown things at me, tried to cut me, and bruised me..... yet others say do not show the images of what it has done. Really no? Ex ran through him with her car and no body found, three have seen it, and four times by my younger sister. So that being said it must be my burden.....
I know you have said it Blue and older and wiser than me, but I can not let it after my younger sister again and meet it face to face and defeat it.....

Night all.....

white elephant in the room......

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Yay...glad you did again and have time to post....

I am glad.....I will have to go tomorrow and get them...Is this the same lady?
(and very funny videos...I enjoyed them..).....
JPF healing energy to you for a busy time....I hope you made some good sales...
I have been busy stalking my hen and her babies ;) lol
9caee8f3ecbe677e362c4cac158134a1.jpg

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Good morning Treefam...another busy day ahead...time for more coffee.

Hope everyone has a great day.

I have been busy stalking my hen and her babies ;) lol
9caee8f3ecbe677e362c4cac158134a1.jpg

So cute! I love seeing your pics of them!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Good morning Treefam...another busy day ahead...time for more coffee.

Hope everyone has a great day.

So cute! I love seeing your pics of them!
:) Ducklings are so funny to watch. They are clumsy and so cute. Yesterday Diddy was setting on them...And I busted out laughing! Little duck parts were hanging out everywhere :) They are getting so big they barely fit under her anymore, but they do not have their feathers yet and still get cold. I am hoping they are all hens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread