[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
That's now what your banner says.........................if you don't act normal...you are not normal....LOL....

*A big hug for Uncle*

NA . . . Sorry to disagree with Ya' . . . BUT - if Ya' really "Think" about it some more "You" will amazingly realize that . . . Acting Normal is very different from Being Normal . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Back at Ya' . . . :wub:

Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
NA . . . Sorry to disagree with Ya' . . . BUT - if Ya' really "Think" about it some more "You" will amazingly realize that . . . Acting Normal is very different from Being Normal . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Back at Ya' . . . :wub:

All right you win......but I really think there is no such thing as normal........If everyone is different...then who is to say what normal is? It's one of those things that make you go HHHHMMMMM..............

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Although too little vapor is no good. So, Robin, if you you're no longer a Tootle Puffer and you're not a Cloud Chaser, what does that make you? Normal? :)
Haha, guess I'm just a :vapor: I love watching vape tricks and keep practicing my Os, so maybe one day I'll be able to do them! :2cool:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
RR keep practicing them..I got pretty good at vaperings.....I have some pictures I will dig out and show you what I can do....the video I tried didn't work very well....
OK so I have been busy trying to prove my theory...
Normal | Define Normal at Dictionary.com

Normal
adjective
1. conforming to the standard or the common type;usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
2. serving to establish a standard.
3. Psychology.
  1. approximately average in any psychological trait, as intelligence, personality, or emotional adjustment.
  2. free from any mental disorder; sane.
4. Biology, Medicine/Medical.
  1. free from any infection or other form of disease or malformation, or from experimental therapy or manipulation.
  2. of natural occurrence.
5. Mathematics.
  1. being at right angles, as a line; perpendicular.
  2. of the nature of or pertaining to a mathematical normal.
  3. (of an orthogonal system of real functions)defined so that the integral of the square ofthe absolute value of any function is 1.
  4. (of a topological space) having the property that corresponding to every pair of disjoint closed sets are two disjoint open sets, each containing one of the closed sets.
  5. (of a subgroup) having the property that the same set of elements results when all the elements of the subgroup are operated on consistently on the left and consistently on the right by any element of the group;invariant.
6. Chemistry.
  1. (of a solution) containing one equivalent weight of the constituent in question in one liter of solution.
  2. pertaining to an aliphatic hydrocarbon having a straight unbranched carbon chain, each carbon atom of which is joined to no more than two other carbon atoms.
  3. of or relating to a neutral salt in which any replaceable hydroxyl groups or hydrogen atoms have been replaced by other groups or atoms, as sodium sulfate, Na 2 SO 4.
noun
7. the average or mean:
Production may fall below normal.
8. the standard or type.
9. Mathematics.
  1. a perpendicular line or plane, especially one perpendicular to a tangent line of a curve, or a tangent plane of a surface, at the point of contact.
  2. the portion of this perpendicular line included between its point of contact with the curve and the x- axis.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
.but I really think there is no such thing as normal........If everyone is different...then who is to say what normal is?

Now - There is the kicker . . . AND - "You're" absolutely correct - Everyone Is Different . . . SO - In fact, what is "Normal" for "You" is actually "YOU" and no one else for that matter, especially given that there could not be anyone else that is "YOU" . . . ;)

EDIT:

OK so I have been busy trying to prove my theory...
Normal | Define Normal at Dictionary.com

And - Trying to define "Normal" by using what others have defined what "Normal" is given certain individual set criteria and specific personal perspectives only perpetuates that tainted view which is forcing people to accept what is or is not as a "Norm" . . . :D

AH - Another Philosophical Discussion . . .

canstock1153715.jpg

To Be or Not To Be . . .
"Normal" That Is . . .

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I'm not normal and proud of it.

But I am far from "Normal" and proud of it as well..........

Well - I cannot argue the point with anyone about being different from so many others since - I AM Just As Proud of Not Being Exactly Like Other People . . . Or of fitting into the "norms" of society . . . However, I will still contend that I am "Normal" for "Me" (meaning "My" exact characteristic, personality, demeanor, mental/physical capabilities, etc. are "Normal" if "You" were "Me" - Does that make it a little more understandable) - not anyone else's or what their "Normal" entails . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
(btw I am still not seeing you, are you hidden?)

YEP - I "like" it that way, since when Ya' are "incognito"/"hidden" . . .
Gebsch.gif

NO ONE Will Know When I Will Just Show Up . . .
TardisRevolving.gif

Anyway - It's time for "Me" to go and enjoy the Festivities of the Local GAY PRIDE Events that are going on Today . . .
Nx3PmTR.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
YEP - I "like" it that way, since when Ya' are "incognito"/"hidden" . . .
Gebsch.gif

NO ONE Will Know When I Will Just Show Up . . .
TardisRevolving.gif

Anyway - It's time for "Me" to go and enjoy the Festivities of the Local GAY PRIDE Events that are going on Today . . .
Nx3PmTR.gif
Yay...........happy pride day to you...and have fun...............the one here is nearing...Next month.....Just 3 weeks away......
I bet that's why I can't see your posts in my feed...........

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Just thought I would pop-in here too - to say . . .

Okay, it may be a day early, However - be "YOU" . .

Male/Female, Biological/Adoptive, Birth/Step, Young/Old,

Pop/Dad/Daddy/Father/Grand Father/POP-POP,

Older Brother/Sister, Big Brother/Sister, or

Just a really Good Friend who has acted as the Father to a . . .

Young Person - WHO REALLY NEEDED A DAD & FATHER . . .

AND - Provide that . . .

"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" . . .

To Each and Every One Of YOU . . .

animated-fathers-card.gif

best20smiley.gif

bravo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread