Status
Not open for further replies.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I hesitate to write this because I have never tried ms t's, but I would suggest trying diyflavorshack. I don't find a snickerdoodle there, but she is very willing to try to make things for you.. and I suspect some vendors have learned from her before opening their own shops. just a suspicion of mine :) I mostly vape fruits........

bobothebikie

Sep 12, 2010
Australia
Hello fellow Ms T Refugees!

Just wanted to throw my hat in the ring as I've been on the hunt for a Snickerdoodle replacement for months now. It was my ADV, and I've never considered going DIY until now.

Living in Australia, it costs a small fortune to send juice out here, and I haven't had much luck in finding a new replacement, but I can tell you my findings so far:

Aroma Vapors - Snickerdoodle - Both the WTA and Regular : Too thin and not 'cookie' enough

Parkes Vapor - The snickerdoodle again wasn't sweet enough, however I've found their Ginger Cookie to be very decent - and went through a bottle in short time

Sweet Vapes - Too many options on the blends etc to know what would be right. Tried various combos, and again, a bit thin for my taste, and not a real replacement

Fuzion - Cookie Monster is great, but no snickerdoodle! Roundhouse was a nice flavour, but not for all day. Bonzai Blend also good, but a bit too much tobacco for my liking. The others I ordered in the sample pack were a bit too sweet.

Alice in Vapeland - Ordered the sample pack, and while there was some good stuff there, it's hard to know what was actually what because of the names of the liquids - There seemed to be some with menthol or some 'cooling' flavour in there, but overall nothing very 'cookie' like.

Nite-Lite Vapor - Tried Boba's Bounty after reading the reviews, didn't really see what the fuss was about!

Going to check out High Desert now and consider mixing my own Snickerdoodle to that recipe on the earlier post. For those of you who had success - any chance you can post what your shopping list was in terms of getting a basic setup together?

Failing that, if anyone has found that magic bullet to replace snickerdoodle, please let me know! :)

Good luck everyone!

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Failing that, if anyone has found that magic bullet to replace snickerdoodle, please let me know! :)

Good luck everyone!

I'm over Ms T and happy with my replacements. Much better shipping times and charges, much better customer service and everything tastes wonderful. I'm using: AltCig - Snickerdoodle and Churro..no, the Snickerdoodle isn't the same..but it's excellent on it's own. The Churro is supreme, and doesn't melt clearos like Ms Ts Cinnamon Danish did for me. Their Sugar Cookie isn't bad either.
Good Life Vapor- Deadly Sin. Not Snickerdoodle but a sweet, delicious, hard to name cookie.
The Plume Room- Buttery Cinnamon Sweetroll.
Ahlusion- Gold Member (delightful salted caramel) and lots of other non-snickerdoodle type things.

If you can diy, I also put in a vote for Str8's Snickerdoodle recipe, it's pretty much Ms Ts and a whole lot cheaper, won't leave you with that ripped off feeling either.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com

Just wanted to throw my hat in the ring as I've been on the hunt for a Snickerdoodle replacement for months now. It was my ADV, and I've never considered going DIY until now.

Living in Australia, it costs a small fortune to send juice out here, and I haven't had much luck in finding a new replacement, but I can tell you my findings so far:

Aroma Vapors - Snickerdoodle - Both the WTA and Regular : Too thin and not 'cookie' enough

Parkes Vapor - The snickerdoodle again wasn't sweet enough, however I've found their Ginger Cookie to be very decent - and went through a bottle in short time

Sweet Vapes - Too many options on the blends etc to know what would be right. Tried various combos, and again, a bit thin for my taste, and not a real replacement

Fuzion - Cookie Monster is great, but no snickerdoodle! Roundhouse was a nice flavour, but not for all day. Bonzai Blend also good, but a bit too much tobacco for my liking. The others I ordered in the sample pack were a bit too sweet.

Alice in Vapeland - Ordered the sample pack, and while there was some good stuff there, it's hard to know what was actually what because of the names of the liquids - There seemed to be some with menthol or some 'cooling' flavour in there, but overall nothing very 'cookie' like.

Nite-Lite Vapor - Tried Boba's Bounty after reading the reviews, didn't really see what the fuss was about!

Going to check out High Desert now and consider mixing my own Snickerdoodle to that recipe on the earlier post. For those of you who had success - any chance you can post what your shopping list was in terms of getting a basic setup together?

Good luck everyone!

HDV had all the flavors for it I'm pretty sure.

-Lord

pandora99

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Charles Town, WV

Good luck everyone!

I just took the recipe and ordered everything I needed from HDV. They have it all and shipped super quick.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY

HDV- for snickerdoodle
Nicotine Base
PG
VG
Capellas (ellas) flavors:
Cinnamon Danish Swirl
Gingerbread
Sugar Cookie
Butter
Flavor West flavor:
Sugar Cookie
TPA flavor:
Vanillin

pipettes and/or syringe
empty bottles

Good luck!

Last edited:

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
HDV- for snickerdoodle
Nicotine Base
PG
VG
Capellas (ellas) flavors:
Cinnamon Danish Swirl
Gingerbread
Sugar Cookie
Butter
Flavor West flavor:
Sugar Cookie
TPA flavor:
Vanillin

pipettes and/or syringe
empty bottles

Good luck!

Yep that's perfect. Still waiting for my order. NM to CT is kinda slow.

-Lord

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
I'm curious.... does the Gingerbread in that recipe add much ginger and molasses flavor?
I made the recipe without the Gingerbread (which I don't have), and I used CAP Vanilla Custard instead of Vanillin (I like VC more). It turned out great!

It's funny...I don't taste any ginger or molasses in it at all, but I do trust there's a reason for it being in there. But if yours turned out great for you without it, that's all that counts!

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Tested fresh: CDS and vanilla are really prominent right now. I've read that cap CDS mellows out after a few days though. I followed the rec to the letter and it's def a winner I think.

Here's another one that's similar.

apu3uhug.jpg

-Lord

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
If anyone doesn't have the capability to DIY I'll send you some if you just cover shipping(2 bucks).

Especially the guy on the military base, I appreciate what you do. I'll pay shipping.
-Lord

Wow, thanks man, i REALLY appreciate that! I think im mostly happy with sweet vapes snickerdoodle though and will be buying more of that once im done with my samples.

Now if someone finds a banana fosters recipe id pay to get that lol

Since I quit relying on ms ts for my adv I started ordering from juice-e-juice.com. The flavors I vape are very close and I am very happy, its a plus the customer service is good and ships fast. Anyways I have a coupon code for all you who want to try for yourself its 15% off your first order. BYBYMSTS make sure you use caps to get it. Hope this helps some of you out, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread