Good alternatives for Mrs T's Bakery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
I ordered from Sweet-Vapes on Sunday, I am really hopeful, I am searching for a coffee with cream that I can stand to vape, I love Ms.T's and have been unable to find any that I liked in the past but thought I better try again just in case. I have already tried sweet vapors, MBV,AIV and kick bass vapor, I am currently steeping them all in hopes that I will like them more after that. My order from sweet-vapes:

1 French Vanilla Coffee (Flavor Strength: Extra
Strength mg/ml: 6mg
PG/VG Mix: 40pg/60vg

1 Starbuckets Cappuccino (Flavor Strength: Extra

1 Starbuckets Latte (Flavor Strength: Extra

1 SV Cappuccino (Flavor Strength: Extra
Bottle Size: 6ml)

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
I ordered from Sweet-Vapes on Sunday, I am really hopeful, I am searching for a coffee with cream that I can stand to vape, I love Ms.T's and have been unable to find any that I liked in the past but thought I better try again just in case. I have already tried sweet vapors, MBV,AIV and kick bass vapor, I am currently steeping them all in hopes that I will like them more after that. My order from sweet-vapes:

Keep us updated!

Sly_fox

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Ohio
I am searching for a coffee with cream that I can stand to vape,
i only tried 1 coffee vape before so cant recommend anything but there is a girl on youtube that has done several reviews on coffee juices. coffeevapergirl . might be helpful.

you just have to fast forward through the sillyness :)

Last edited:

kelaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Nebraska
My all day vape has been French Vanilla Cappuccino for the last 2 years. It is a Ms. T's flavor and with the 'sticky' admin warning near the top of her forum page here on ECF, it appears her forum section on these boards may be shut down. With that said, I'm worried about losing my favorite flavor. Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternative to Ms. T's French Vanilla Cappuccino? It's not a super sweet vape, but I crave it like no other juice. I would be forever indebted for any alternatives to try. Thanks in advance and have a great day.

I am with you 100%! Ms Ts French vanilla cappuccino has been my ADV for a couple years :( looking for something like it SOON. I placed an order a month ago and am almost out. If anyone has any suggestions for something like it id be so greatful! Thanks!!

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
For those that DIY out there, and looking for a great snickerdoodle replacement there is a recipe in the DIY section by Str8v8ping that I used to replace Ms. T's back in February. My wife and I vaped Ms. T's sinckerdoodle exclusively before then. After suffering through two extended periods of not being able to order, and waiting 3 weeks for orders I set out to find a good DIY replacement. I now make at least 120 ml of this Snickerdoodle a month, and yes, its as good if not better than Ms. T's. Here's a link

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...snickerdoodle-cookies-v2-ultimate-ejuice.html

I follow the recipe religiously, same brands, same percentages. My wife and I love it. I do add a bit of banana, because that's how we ordered from Ms. T's, but that is the only deviation from the recipe.

I agree 100%! I've only been making this recipe for a couple of weeks and I love it more every day.

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA

Keep us updated!

Yes, please do update us. I just ordered three things from there myself (no coffee type vapes though) and am letting them sit for a few days before sampling.

I ordered about $250 every month from ms ts since the end of 2010 but this last time it took me way to long to get my shipment
Order #38544
Order Date: 22nd Sep 2013

10/7/13
#38544 is now Awaiting Shipment

10/15/13
#38544 is now Shipped

I've since found a new site juice-e-juice.com that is pretty darn close match to my ADV chocolate peanutbutter fudge brownie. they were great, reasonably priced, all hand made to order, emailed me back about my questions and shipped right away. so from now on ill be as loyal to juice-e-juice.com as i had been to ms ts. i might even get off my chocolate bender and try some new holiday vapes, yummy.

kelaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Nebraska
I placed my first order with Nicoticket last night. It was really late and had my order confirmation before I could blink.:blink:

That's what I call customer service!! Getting CLS and Creme Brulee. Can't wait to try them.

I ordered from them last night and mine is already marked shipped today! :)

pandora99

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Charles Town, WV
For those that DIY out there, and looking for a great snickerdoodle replacement there is a recipe in the DIY section by Str8v8ping that I used to replace Ms. T's back in February. My wife and I vaped Ms. T's sinckerdoodle exclusively before then. After suffering through two extended periods of not being able to order, and waiting 3 weeks for orders I set out to find a good DIY replacement. I now make at least 120 ml of this Snickerdoodle a month, and yes, its as good if not better than Ms. T's. Here's a link

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...snickerdoodle-cookies-v2-ultimate-ejuice.html

I follow the recipe religiously, same brands, same percentages. My wife and I love it. I do add a bit of banana, because that's how we ordered from Ms. T's, but that is the only deviation from the recipe.

Nan pointed me to this recipe (thanks Nan!) and I whipped some up this morning. It smells amazing and it's very good now, I can't wait to see how it is in a week.

pandora99

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Charles Town, WV
Wish i could DIY...

I ordered all my supplies from High Desert Vapes (which is near you) and I just want to add that their customer service is amazing too. My order shipped the same day I ordered. I've actually been vaping the snickerdoodle I made all day and I'd swear it's the same recipe. I wish I could thank str8, he did an incredible job on that recipe.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
I ordered all my supplies from High Desert Vapes (which is near you) and I just want to add that their customer service is amazing too. My order shipped the same day I ordered. I've actually been vaping the snickerdoodle I made all day and I'd swear it's the same recipe. I wish I could thank str8, he did an incredible job on that recipe.

Got mine from HDV as well. They had everything needed.

-Lord

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY

I think he's the one MsT kicked out of her forum, exactly because he made this snickerdoodle...lucky for us!

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
I received my sweet-vapes order today, I am going to try three of the four a little later. I still have MBV, kick bass vapor, AIV, juice box, classified and greenman (smells really really harsh) juice steeping, this is getting a little pricy:( So far my favorite has been kick bass vapor coffee with cream. The coffee is a little stronger than Ms.T's but it's not bad and you can choose your pg/vg ration which i like. I will let you know about the sweet-vapes after I try them. I need to start ordering some flavors other than coffee's I guess because I just can't find one that I like as well as Ms.T's so I may have to change flavors all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread