Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
We're 12 hours away and I'm counting down the minutes! Thank you so much for all of your support and congratulations! I'm so excited and nervous, too, I can hardly contain myself!

We'll be in the hospital for a few days but I'll definitely be by to post updates and photos as soon as I can. Big hugs to all of my friends here and I can't wait to officially be a mom! :)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

He is 6 pounds 8 ounces, 20 inches long and completely healthy! We are home from the hospital now recovering and although I am sleep deprived and in pain from the C-section, I am so happy I feel like my heart will burst! I'll post pics soon, he is soooo adorable! So much joy and happiness! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Congratulations Annette! baby.gif I can't wait to see pictures!

heinz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Woodland Hills, California
Congratulations Annette !!! Love you n hope u r well.
Speaking of flavors someone mentioned earlier, I would like to try your renditions of these
- vanilla custard, -uhh that's pretty much all I can say rite now cus ily n u need rest k take care tty soon!! <3
Shoutout to everyone in here- let's send Annette all the wishes n hugs n love n vape mods (preferably the V3 from provape) she needs :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Don't know who's still peeking in, but go vote....

Best of ECF 2014

Beat me to it :p

But ill post this anyway :)

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop in here and bring awareness to the 2014 best of ejuice voting now going on. Please swing by the thread and vote for your favorite flavors in the categories

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-vaping-discussion/619139-best-ecf-2014-a.html

These are the categories this year:

1) Best Bakery/Dessert:
2) Best Tobacco:
3) Best Menthol:
4) Best Fruit:
5) Best Candy:
6) Best Coffee:
7) Best Beverage/Tea:
8) Best Unique:

Just remember one juice per category and vote based on the manufacturers description...ie if they say its fruit and not candy then vote as fruit and vice versa...have fun and vote your fav juices :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread