Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Iowa Gal, thank you for the suggestion. Got myself a pregnancy body pillow whimsically marketed as a "Snoogle," LOL! Fingers crossed that it helps!

Apostlyte, I believe almost all e-liquids benefit from some steeping time and it varies by flavor and by personal preference. e-liquid also steeps faster in smaller bottles so it's good to open up a larger bottle, shake it around and give it a little time to work itself out. It's pretty amazing what steeping can do, especially if the smell is there but the flavors are still melding together. Let me know how it goes!

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hi Everyone! I'm baaack!! ECF finally let me reset my password from my phone. They haven't let me on for over a month?
Annette... I have a young coworker who is due around the same time as you and I just got her a baby bump bra. It supports the weight of the baby and helps stabilize the whole package. She claims that the best thing about it is she now gets a good nights sleep. Maybe it would help you. I do remember using a pillow between my knees. It helps a lot.
I've missed being here. Where's Kitty at ?!!
Life is good here in the woods. Hope everybody else I doing great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
LouP! Welcome back! We've missed you!!!

I may not need that baby bump bra as my "Snoogle" pregnancy body pillow is doing wonders for me! I'm actually quite amazed at the difference it has made and I haven't felt so rested in quite some time! Between that and the almost summer like weather here this weekend, it is, indeed a happy Monday! :)

Apostlyte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
Nortampton, PA
Apostlyte, I believe almost all e-liquids benefit from some steeping time and it varies by flavor and by personal preference. e-liquid also steeps faster in smaller bottles so it's good to open up a larger bottle, shake it around and give it a little time to work itself out. It's pretty amazing what steeping can do, especially if the smell is there but the flavors are still melding together. Let me know how it goes!

So I got a recommendation from my local vape shop, boiling water poured into a vessel to heat the liquid open in a couple containers. I am a week out and the flavor is THERE. GREAT VAPE!

:vapor:

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I cannot get enough of the Dark Roast Turkish coffee. It was my first juice and 9 months later it is still my daily go to. Do you have any way to purchase sizes larger than 1 oz? :vapor:

So happy to hear you are loving your Dark Roast Turkish Coffee! We don't currently offer any larger sizes. The reason is that bottling in glass has always been non-negotiable for me. Pretty much every element of e-liquid has a corrosive effect on plastic to one degree or another and the risk of leached plastic chemicals in e-liquid (including BPA) is a very real concern (I've had some customers report visibly deteriorating plastic e-liquid bottles received from other vendors). Anyway, I'm concerned about larger glass bottles making it safely through the mail so currently we only offer up to 1 ounce.

That said, I happen to know that we're just about to have a flash e-liquid sale so make sure you're signed up for our newsletter or check back here for an announcement in the next couple days! It'll be a great time to stock up on your fave flavor! :)

Apostlyte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
Nortampton, PA
That said, I happen to know that we're just about to have a flash e-liquid sale so make sure you're signed up for our newsletter or check back here for an announcement in the next couple days! It'll be a great time to stock up on your fave flavor! :)

OMG YES!

Seeing as there is only one flavor I can vape happily at my local B&M, I am so digging the words 'Sale'!

Death by chocolate tastes like chocolate butter creme icing and is phenomenal! I need to try the naked vanilla and wonder if it has an aggressive steep time like the mint chocolate chip.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Good morning and happy Monday! :)

The e-liquid sale is on! I'll post details in a new thread.

Iowa Gal, I'm now counting down in weeks rather than months! My pregnancy was a bit difficult in the beginning but everything seems to have evened out and I'm feeling quite well beyond the usual aches and discomforts. I have another ultrasound today to check in on the little one's progress. I'm hoping we'll get some cooperation this time and maybe a glimpse at a tiny face! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread