Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
The source is from within Zapped's post.

I would like to apologies if it seemed like I was yelling at someone for something but letting someone else go. I am not a mod. I only took offense to what I saw and could remember seeing when I saw it. I did not go back through the thread trying to remember everything that everyone said that was disrespectful to others. I saw the one name that starts with H that someone had used and it immediately raised my flag and angered me because it is a very mean spirited word used to make fun of people from the southern US, and I didn't think that it was OK to use that word to hurt someone's feelings here on this forum. When I saw it, I had to comment immediately and try to say that I thought it was wrong and hurtful. When I wrote my reply, I didn't remember seeing anything in the previous posts that hurt me or whatever, so I didn't comment on anything else. I wasn't trying to single anyone out, I am just trying to single that word out, because it is a very mean spirited word. And then I wanted to stop talking about that word and get everyone back on track. I'm not a mod, I just wanted to express that that isn't a nice word and I did take offense to hearing it because I don't think anyone deserves to be called that.

Dragonbone- I never meant to sound like I was angry with you. I was only asking what the word troll truly means. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was angry with you personally.

And as for if I am talking about something that happened in another thread- Yes, I think so? I was just giving my opinion on what Zapped mentioned about someone saying that people that are addicted to nicotine or other addictive substances are simply acting like babies or that nicotine users or addicts are spoiled and immature people. I feel VERY passionate about my beliefs about addicts, because I am one, and I wanted to voice my opinion that we are definitely NOT immature babies. A nicotine addict (or any of them) are all different. As different as personalities, or flowers, or dog breeds, and you should not say that if you are using nicotine, or whatever, addictively, that you are immature or babyish. I don't think thats kind or open minded.

To get this thread back on track, we were talking about misinformed police. So I'm hoping that my above posts are indeed on topic considering they are concerning misinformation and since they are in reply to others posts within this thread. I am finished until the thread is back on track. Let me add more on misinformed police officers (in this case, someone in power, a club bouncer) first:

I have posted about this in the past, but, I will post it here as well. I have gotten my e-cig taken away at a bar/club once before. the 1st bouncer that thought I was smoking, was OK with my vaping once I told him it was an e-cig. The SECOND bouncer was NOT OK with vaping. He actually TOOK my 510 battery AWAY from me and told me to leave? (even though he seemed to be allowing my girlfriend at the time to continue to vape, not knowing that she was actually with me, haha) So, I thought that was extremely rude. I had to literally walk up to him and ARGUE with HIM to give me my e-cigarette back. Crazy. This all happened downstairs in the club/dance area, where there was TONS of smoke machine vapor already being pumped into the air per second, LMAO! hahaha.

Then, I found out that the owner of the bar/club was actually the bartender that night. So, after finding that out, I realized that before this bouncer even gave me trouble, the "bartended" who was actually the bar OWNER, had already TOLD ME I COULD VAPE MY E-CIGS THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY. So I totally could have came upstairs and told her what happened, confiscation and all, and I could have gotten that bouncer in trouble. I won't post this story for a long time after this because i'm sure a lot of you have already read this... But, I felt it went with the subject of the forum, & I didn't want this post totally off topic.

You do NOT "confiscate" AKA STEAL from a bar/club patron. You DON'T do that. I hope vaping becomes more generally accepted by police and bars/clubs within the US and throughout the world. I hope california doesn't RUIN it for us with that ... stuff that they are PRE-PACKING into vivi nova and Kanger tanks and selling in kits in the medical dispensaries. thats so scary for us.

Those pre-packed kits seriously scare me.

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Some of his other comments, such as this one, posted in another thread not long before that post: "People that abuse substances are not addicted, they are more like spoilt children that have to have everything their way all the time. I know a lot of these types of people. And their doctors are just gullible. It says more about the person than it does about the substance."

Whoops, my fault, I meant Kable, not you Zapped! :oops:

Vale55rie

Dec 17, 2012
USA
These bigger ecigs are much more convenient but definitely not discrete!
27.jpg

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
These bigger ecigs are much more convenient but definitely not discrete!

Lol you havent seen the Rockstar can mods yet have you? Im a HUGE energy drink fan but wouldnt be caught dead with one of those in my vehicle as I think its just asking for trouble.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
The source is from within Zapped's post.

And as for if I am talking about something that happened in another thread- Yes, I think so?

To get this thread back on track, we were talking about misinformed police.
Where in Zapped's post? Quoting and continuing a fight from another thread is not allowed. Why don't you fight that fight in the thread where the fight is at? Why bring it here. Confused

Yes, this thread WAS about police, and Synth was called a troll for giving his take on it.

Why is hick such a terrible word that brings down such wrath from up on high lol? And how is hick worse than troll? Does the word hick have some kind of terrible stigma in the US that non Americans are unaware of? I thought it meant; gullible, provincial etc. It says so in my dictionary....

Duckbitesman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2012
Moore Oklahoma
Lol you havent seen the Rockstar can mods yet have you? Im a HUGE energy drink fan but wouldnt be caught dead with one of those in my vehicle as I think its just asking for trouble.

sincity can mods man they are awesome! i have a lemonade rockstar recovery can that i just keep on my desk but it definitely looks like some of the cans we made to smoke certain botanicals when we were teenagers.... other than that its nice got a pyrex tube dishwasher safe :D

but yeah i would never drive with it, too much hassle

Duckbitesman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2012
Moore Oklahoma
Why is hick such a terrible word that brings down such wrath from up on high lol? And how is hick worse than troll? Does the word hick have some kind of terrible stigma in the US that non Americans are unaware of? I thought it meant; gullible, provincial etc. It says so in my dictionary....

unfortunately in the US it holds stigma of being unintelligent, and moreso no care to learn, stuck in your ways of doing things the way your racist inbred heritage did.... Trust me i live in Oklahoma where it is actually considered a compliment, and for a geeky tattooed pierced "city boy" it is like nails on a chalkboard, i dont give the pejorative any credit at all but some folks who come from that kind of family or lineage that are trying to NOT be like them is hurt by it. its all stupid i know but it is a regional thing :(

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Hick, in the United States, from where I am from, is synnonymous with "red neck" or "unintelligent, inbreeding, unprivileged, uneducated, white southerner" it is VERY specific, it has to do not only with region, but ALSO race, so it is regionally wrong and racially wrong to call someone a hick from within the united states. I didn't even know that other countries used it. I thought it was just a regional/racist term within the united states... I had no idea other countries knew or used that word. But from where I am from, if you were to call someone a hick on the street before touching them roughly, or hurting them, you would be charged with a hate crime and put in jail and boyyyy, if the white groups found out that you were in jail for calling someone white a hick and/or harming them, you'd probably get stabbed to death. I am from the north. I am not from the south, but I know enough to never be rude or cruel enough to call someone a hick. To call someone a hillbilly these days is one thing... Calling someone a "hillbilly" is sort-of getting to be a silly sort-of insult where people are beginning to take pride in the word "hill-billy" or "red neck" as it means mechanically inclined, hunting inclined, for the south and proud, etc etc... So both of those are beginning to be accepted by people that live in the south that own a lot of land and know how to work the land/use machines.... But the word H*I*C*K (and I do not mean for any children to see this, so please, mods, censor if you would like) that word is as bad a word as the ......, or the B word for mexican people, etc etc... So, we do NOT say that word if we are not trying to hurt someones feelings, and when I saw it used here, I did not even think for a second that someone would not know that. I thought immediately "WOW that is increadibly racist, rude, and increadibly incensitive" etc etc.. yknow?

So I appologise if the person that used that word did not know that it could be so hurtful. I was only reacting and standing up against racism in my own mind. I didn't mean to start a fight at all. I do not like fighting with anyone. That is WHY i am the type of person to stand up against racism, in a way that will not stir people up harmfully. I don't want to stir anyone up harmfully. I like everyone on this forum. I've made NO enemies yet. I have had close calls, but I have never MEANT to have any enemies, so I am hoping that none of those close calls have stuck because I really like anyone willing to give me a chance to be their friend. I LOVE your posts dragonbone. I love your thread where people show their girly Personal Vaporizers, I love your whole collection. I love the way you carry yourself. Your an awesome person. :) I wish you lived close to me so that we could hang out and share customization tips about customizing PVs. lol.

And I meant KABLE, NOT ZAPPED. KABLE IS WHO I QUOTED CONCERNING SOMEONE CALLING ADDICTS CHILDISH OR IMMATURE. IT WAS NOT ZAPPED THAT SAID THAT, IT WAS ACTUALLY KABLE. FOR SOME REASON, I ACTUALLY PICTURED ZAPPED'S AVATAR WHEN I WAS TRYING TO THINK BACK TO WHO IT WAS THAT POSTED THAT QUOTE ABOUT WHOMEVER IT WAS TRYING TO SAY THAT ADDICTS ARE CHILDISH. ADDICTS ARE NOT ALL IMMATURE AND CHILDISH AND THAT IS NOT WHY ADDICTS STAY USING NICOTINE OR WHATEVER.

I did NOT mean to get into a fight.
If this is against the rules, mods, I am sorry. I am in the middle of reading the rules trying to find a rule that I may have broken here because I would not want to get into trouble for this. I am only trying to stand up for what I believe in. From my perspective, those that have been against my post simply misunderstood what I was doing, whos side I was on, & why I was saying what I was. I'd just like to back out of this thread slowly..... slowwwlyy............ slo.... RUNNING! RUNNING AWAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread