spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

HDV-banner-Bx.jpg:original

HDV-banner-Ax.jpg:original

The 2nd one has more black at the bottom...

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
If you'd like to go with just a single line of 'quit' info (like in my random sig banners that I use here), the I would recommend moving the tagline directly underneath the company name. As long as there's about 10px of space on the bottom there, we can stick a single line of info using the Silkscreen font (which is the most legible teeny font I know of). The quitline on my random banner below is using Silkscreen.

I need new reading glasses... :facepalm: LOL!!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
If you'd like to go with just a single line of 'quit' info (like in my random sig banners that I use here), the I would recommend moving the tagline directly underneath the company name. As long as there's about 10px of space on the bottom there, we can stick a single line of info using the Silkscreen font (which is the most legible teeny font I know of). The quitline on my random banner below is using Silkscreen.

Would you be so kind as to set this up on your site using the latest and greatest sig banner from spacekitty?

Then, after that, PM me your choice of any two eliquids on our website, and your preferred PG/VG ratio and nic strength.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Sure, I'll get that going for ya tonight - because of the graphic on the left and the size of the logo on the right, I recommend a single line of information along the bottom - you don't want it to be too crowded or people won't bother to read it. If we go single line, we can use a bigger and different font. That work for you? Any specific wording you'd like?

And thanks for the juice offer, but I'm just in this to give back. I don't need anything from ya :)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Stick a fork in it, this contest is DONE. Congrats to SK, please PM me with your eliquid choices and configuration.

Would you be so kind as to set this up on your site using the latest and greatest sig banner from spacekitty?

Then, after that, PM me your choice of any two eliquids on our website, and your preferred PG/VG ratio and nic strength.

congrats-1.gif:original

Congrats to BOTH myself and davelog!!

And I'm so glad we came up with something you like!! :thumb: Thanks for everything!!​

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Sure, I'll get that going for ya tonight - because of the graphic on the left and the size of the logo on the right, I recommend a single line of information along the bottom - you don't want it to be too crowded or people won't bother to read it. If we go single line, we can use a bigger and different font. That work for you? Any specific wording you'd like?

And thanks for the juice offer, but I'm just in this to give back. I don't need anything from ya :)

Do you need them in a different size and/or format?? Just say the word... ;)

(and a single line on the bottom is just what I had in mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread