The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Signature File Graphic Assistance Please

Discussion in 'Liberty Flights' started by pkj, Feb 3, 2011.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PC_Clone

PC_Clone Full Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Chicago Area, IL
    A) Stop going to sleep, I thought it was discussed in another thread that sleep shouldn't be allowed for LF employees.
    B) Glad to have your approval about using the LF assets.
    C) Once Abe gets the assets posted in the forum, if anyone wants me to add their banner to the script just send me a PM where I can download the banner without a username and the font you used (Try to keep it Times New Roman if you can) and I'll try to add it to the system.

2. btngchck

btngchck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Gibraltar, MI
    PC that is so kind of you!

3. Princessa

Princessa Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2010
    TN
    Hey... I really like/prefer the (blank) pic with the eGo more than the 510s he's got on the script. Were you going to share that blank? ;)

4. Caddyman

Caddyman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    sorry i forgot :(

definitely tomorrow when i get to work, my bad guys

5. Princessa

Nov 1, 2010
    TN
    No worries!

I've finally actually started my brochure of info to share with my friends & loved ones, and want L-F to play a huge part in my personal recommendations. What better way than inserting such a beautiful image! It's only taken me 80 days now of tellin' folks, "I'll get you some information... I'm going to type something up".

What's spurring me on now? Doc appt next Monday, and I'm going in armed to the teeth (which are admittedly whiter - can't wait for my next cleaning, after which they should stay much whiter, much longer!). So, gonna share the info with him (and hopefully he'll share with other patients) and his nurse, whom I've caught "out back" on a few appointments LoL

6. Caddyman

Caddyman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    here are 4 versions, flower and stripey bg, for ego and 510, all blank

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Princessa