HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! 30% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my birthday!......well, sort of. I tried like heck to post on this thread last night as indicated in the thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/600893-mom-pop-birthday.html

I finally succumbed to my heavy eyes near midnight while watch the football game last night. Pop, if you could find it in your heart to still send a code then I will show appreciation in the best way possible.....buying from your establishment! Thank you for reading and for at least making this offer available to folks here on ecf.

Btw, if it carries any weight in the matter, I fell asleep attempting to post I this thread and I'm writing this on my ipad sitting in bed before getting up this morning!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It's my birthday!......well, sort of. I tried like heck to post on this thread last night as indicated in the thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/600893-mom-pop-birthday.html

I finally succumbed to my heavy eyes near midnight while watch the football game last night. Pop, if you could find it in your heart to still send a code then I will show appreciation in the best way possible.....buying from your establishment! Thank you for reading and for at least making this offer available to folks here on ecf.

Btw, if it carries any weight in the matter, I fell asleep attempting to post I this thread and I'm writing this on my ipad sitting in bed before getting up this morning!

I have PM'd you a coupon code. Happy belated birthday!!!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I sent you a PM.

Happy Birthday! :bday:

It's my birthday. And thank you I haven't had a smoke since 7/1/14, the first day I was I your store in va. My ol'lady likes your juice as much as I do and thanks to the kit you sent her she has cut back from 2 packs to 5 cig's a day. Thanks again, I'll be ordering more juice soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread