Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Oh ok,i didn't know about the code,but yeah for just a small bit more,definitely worth getting from Element since it comes a lot faster.I paid the extra $7 for priority shipping,but even with the free shipping,it would still be in hand a lot faster than ft.
On the doors for the bf version,all i have seen is several different leathers,and then the black and i think pearl coffee that look to be something like mesh or something,not sure what it is,but now i want a carbon fiber one,i love carbon fiber haha.I have some carbon fiber looking vinyl that is textured to feel like the real thing,i may have to buy another door now,and strip the leather off and install the cf vinyl.

It seems the only carbon fiber door is for the therion, not the squonk version.
I'm curious how thick the leather is on these doors, has anyone had peeling or removed it?
I have lots of carbon here in the shop, some of it thin enough to manage the curve of the panel.
I may need to get a door myself and see what can be done, or if someone has a trashed door I'd be interested.
It's in the name of science!

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
It seems the only carbon fiber door is for the therion, not the squonk version.
I'm curious how thick the leather is on these doors, has anyone had peeling or removed it?
I have lots of carbon here in the shop, some of it thin enough to manage the curve of the panel.
I may need to get a door myself and see what can be done, or if someone has a trashed door I'd be interested.
It's in the name of science!
I think it's the same as the therion (non-bf) but I've had mine for more than 6 mo and all I've got was a few scratches on the leather, no peeling.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Just got a SXK Hadaly clone from FastTech, really liking it. I can put a build in it that has great flavor and decent vapor production without draining the Batt in my Inbox too fast. I see what all the hoopla was about now.
That was my thinking too,i get great flavor from the Hadaly clone,and good battery life since i normally run my dual coil builds around 45-50 watts,but with the single in the Hadaly,i can drop it to 35 watts and it's perfect for me.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
That's good to hear.I put the red Ostrich door on mine,and love it,i was worried about how the leather would hold up.
Idk about any of the ostrich ones, but what I have are the original black, the cf one and on the BF I have one yellow one dark brown. All of them are in good shape with no peeling, they'll take a few scratches though but it actually looks kind of cool imo.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The Hadaly clone is the only one I use on my squonker, it's excellent.

You might want to order a pack of the 18mmx16mm o-rings from fasttech (or anywhere else) for the sxk Hadaly. They're one size smaller (1 mm width instead of 1.5mm), better fit. Under $1.

Reactions: TrollDragon

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
The Hadaly clone is the only one I use on my squonker, it's excellent.

You might want to order a pack of the 18mmx16mm o-rings from fasttech (or anywhere else) for the sxk Hadaly. They're one size smaller (1 mm width instead of 1.5mm), better fit. Under $1.
Already in my o-ring stash! ;) :D

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I'm looking for a nice single coil RDA for the Inbox. I have an Odis Atty, Hadaly and IAI V2 (all SXK versions) on the way.

Any others I should be looking at?

I have the OL16 that I use on my Inbox and I love it. I have a NoToy Clone & a Split Styled RDTA (with bottom feed pin) on the way that I am going to try out as well.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I have the OL16 that I use on my Inbox and I love it. I have a NoToy Clone & a Split Styled RDTA (with bottom feed pin) on the way that I am going to try out as well.
Thanks Rathamar!
I have the OL16 already on my DripBox 2 and would like to hear your impressions of the NoToy and Split when you get them. I can't stand whistle, so any that do, get boxed or junked.

Reactions: Rathamar

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I'm looking for a nice single coil RDA for the Inbox. I have an Odis Atty, Hadaly and IAI V2 (all SXK versions) on the way.

Any others I should be looking at?
The narda and hadaly are my faves. Didn't like the odis.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
368c30956d13b1d9e58bbe235aeee23d.jpg

Dope.

Idk about the squonk assembly being at an angle though, how would you clean it? Does the tube go diagonally up or take a right and a left turn? I'm gonna def. wait to find out before I buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread