Travel and Vaping Heading to Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezorezo

Mar 24, 2013
Indonesia
Hi im going to sydney from bali this feb'15 and planning to bring my orion v3 or evic, is it save to bring PV that have a digital screen number since i dont have any ego type :( and bring 2 of 30ml eliquid and 2 INR18650-20R batt with case, or mybe just nemesis with kayfun?which one is best recomended to carry with me?
I travel with my wife and son, i just dont wanna make them panic :(
And this is gonna be my 1st time travel to sydney with ecig and not planning to buy marlboro there :D

Thanks in advance

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I'll give you the same advice I give everyone. Get a case for your e-cig. I use an eyeglass case with foam rubber. If your e-cig is in a case, packed neatly in your carry-on, there should be no problems. Mine is occasionally questioned, and I tell them that it's an inhaler. No further questions. My spare parts are in another small case, and spare batteries in a battery box.

RULE #1 - Keep everything neat.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Thanks jim davis i've got 2 case for ecig,...inhaler?should i just say its an ecig?just in case i get stop.

You can probably tell them either way. They're not illegal, but if you just wad the cords, and throw everything in messy, they usually want to look further. e-cigs are pretty well known all over the world now. Just watch where you use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread