DFW Area, Texas
I chose :

Gourmet Nutty Money
Gourmet Chocolate Truffle
Gourmet Caramel Macchiato
Buttery Nipple
Peanut Butter Cup

Yeah, I have a bit of a sweet tooth LOL

They DID arrive today - woohoo!! I haven't opened any yet tho, cuz I wanted to take pics first. I snapped a few shots with my phone, but I haven't loaded them up on the computer yet to make sure they're not blurry - I'm too tired tonight. I understand some of these may need a little steep time, so I am trying to not rush it. But just thinking about those flavors again is making my mouth water now LOL

Thank you vaping Zone!!

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
Just got shipping confirmation with tracking number for my 20 bottles of Halo juice - thanks again, so much to @flushdraw, ECF, and to Halo juice for this great prize!

Can't wait to receive it and try them, it should keep me going a nice long while :D

girlsvaping43

Nov 15, 2013
Tennessee
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Empty

girlsvaping43

Nov 15, 2013
Tennessee
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Empty

girlsvaping43

Nov 15, 2013
Tennessee
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Soliciting is not permitted on ECF

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum Rules

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Just got shipping confirmation with tracking number for my 20 bottles of Halo juice - thanks again, so much to @flushdraw, ECF, and to Halo Juice for this great prize!

Can't wait to receive it and try them, it should keep me going a nice long while :D
Me, too!!!! Mine are in north Texas, just waiting to get them. I'm sooo excited to try!!!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
  • Deleted by retired1

girlsvaping43

Nov 15, 2013
Tennessee
  • Deleted by retired1

girlsvaping43

Nov 15, 2013
Tennessee
  • Deleted by retired1

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
as requested ;) - please, click on quote to expand!

I was the lucky winner of the Apollo RDA by Leo in the 15 millionth ECF post. :banana:
First let me say thank you to @SmokeyJoe for the contest and Leo for donating this RDA. I opened it and it was nothing like any RDA I'd ever built so straight to YouTube for a quick tutorial.
I watched a short video by Leo in (Greek with English Subtitles) :shock:. I couldn't understand how the hollow center post that came installed wouldn't flood my 510 connection so I removed and inserted the solid post :blink: Why oh Why??? After finding this thread on ECF I've reinstalled the original post and have found my perfect combination of bottom and side airflow.
I quickly wrapped an onboard Ni200 coil and I was vaping in no time :wub:. Wow the flavor was amazing and the ease of the top cap snapping on and off was so impressive. Time to take a step back and take a real look at my little Christmas in June surprise :D.
It truly is beautiful with the combination of polished and brushed stainless and the engravings are subtle, well engraved and very classy in appearance.
I loved that everything I needed tool wise was included with a nice little package of spares. :thumbs:
I've been using TC devices exclusively for the last 6 months so this is now my favorite RDA for building with Ni200. The Apollo secures the wire so well it makes holding your target resistance a breeze. No more snapped wires trying to feed soft nickle through holes or screws backing out after a day.
I've loved looking at all the different build configurations and I'm sure I'll experiment as I go but for now I'm a very happy single coil kinda girl with tons of flavor and vapor :smokie:
d3393372f2dbf2829cdbb9d5e98a01f7.jpg

8d448888c80123cd244a85b4024c8a7e.jpg

Reactions: girlsvaping43

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
My Halo juice will finally be here tomorrow I think! It got held up in customs for several days. I don't know what it is about packages from the US, it seems British customs always hold US packages for days. It's weird because my (many) packages from China usually get through in a single day, but two packages I've recently had from the US both took multiple days. You'd think more taxable/dutyable stuff would come from China than the US these days :)

Anyway, can't wait! Thanks again to Halo and ECF. I'll post more when I get them.

CarrotLo

Moved On
Jun 26, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple identities are not permitted on ECF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread