• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Health Cabin 3rd Anniversary Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
You guys & your smart phones! That's a cool APP, though.

Yeah, after I posted it - I decided to try once more at CP & BAM! - there is was.

Fingers crossed.........................

Yup love my phone.

I'm sure we will get it sometime the week after next due to the long holiday weekend.

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
I've never been able to track my order through China Registered Airmail. Tracking number - RA374376335CN. It comes up empty on a couple of the Chinese sites.

It finally arrived in Vancouver, yesterday & is sitting in customs. It could be another couple of weeks before it hits my mailbox.

Mine took less than a day to clear customs.

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
Mine has just cleared customs. I'm sure it will take 2 weeks to get to me here in Ontario

Don't despair, mine took only one day for customs, one day to get to Mississauga and delivered the next day (today).

2012/05/17 10:42 BRAMPTON Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
08:41 BRAMPTON Item out for delivery
08:39 BRAMPTON Item processed at local delivery facility
2012/05/16 19:30 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
2012/05/15 19:28 RICHMOND Item processed at postal facility
13:34 VANCOUVER Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
2012/05/14 18:15 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Don't despair, mine took only one day for customs, one day to get to Mississauga and delivered the next day (today).

2012/05/1710:42BRAMPTONAttempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
08:41BRAMPTONItem out for delivery
08:39BRAMPTONItem processed at local delivery facility
2012/05/1619:30MISSISSAUGAItem processed at postal facility
2012/05/1519:28RICHMONDItem processed at postal facility
13:34VANCOUVERItem was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
2012/05/1418:15VANCOUVERInternational item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

It's Canada Post. I have no hopes. :lol:
They did hold my Reo hostage for a weekend

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Looks like Canada post strikes again.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337729318.154721.jpg

Well looks like I'm off to walk in the rain

slojas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Saskatoon
Order-Various Carto's VV batt, charger

Shipped 2012/05/08

2012/05/18 12:55 VANCOUVER Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
2012/05/17 20:58 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

I should recieve a card in my mail box on Friday saying that I can pick it up on Monday:mad:.

Does anyone else hate the signature required thing?, for me it just means that the order will be one day late and I will need to pick it up myself unless I sit in a lawn chair beside the mailbox for 5 hours:glare:.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Does anyone else hate the signature required thing?, for me it just means that the order will be one day late and I will need to pick it up myself unless I sit in a lawn chair beside the mailbox for 5 hours:glare:.

I completely understand the vendors POV of signature required. Many of them were conned by folks receiving their packages and then claiming not to have received it. It's also partially the reason most vendors charge so much to ship to Canada, with tracking information enabled.

That being said, I generally have all my packages delivered to my office. The Receptionist or MailRoom clerk grabs it for me. Not missed a delivery in almost a year. :)

slojas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Saskatoon
I have no problem paying extra for tracking, it's nice to able to check the progress of the package, just that siggy kills me.

I suggest we go high tech and have chips/bar codes on all mailboxes and the mail carriers to have small speed pass type transponders/scanners, apon delivery they just swipe the chip/barcode to show the item was delivered to that physical address.

Although...that still wouldn't stop the scammers from claiming that the item was stolen from the mailbox before they could retrieve it..crap...

Maybe I should just tell my Fe-mail man to just forge my ciggy and stuff it into the box, I don't care I just want my vapemail as fast and trouble free as possible.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
I have no problem paying extra for tracking, it's nice to able to check the progress of the package, just that siggy kills me.

I suggest we go high tech and have chips/bar codes on all mailboxes and the mail carriers to have small speed pass type transponders/scanners, apon delivery they just swipe the chip/barcode to show the item was delivered to that physical address.

Although...that still wouldn't stop the scammers from claiming that the item was stolen from the mailbox before they could retrieve it..crap...

Maybe I should just tell my Fe-mail man to just forge my ciggy and stuff it into the box, I don't care I just want my vapemail as fast and trouble free as possible.

Here's the problem with that..... Us! The human element.

It doesn't matter what system you have in place. As soon as we are involved, it's all going to the dogs :D

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
How do track a package once CP has it? When I put the tracking code HC sent me into the CP website the last update was May 17 saying customs has released the package to CP. You have all received your shipments so when do I start freaking out (trick question BC I'm already starting to freak out :unsure:)

It should be coming to you shortly. Oddly enough with mine I got the released from customs notice on their tracking. I didn't think much about it as it was a long weekend. On the Tuesday evening I checked it and it was available for pickup at my local PO.
Something tells me you should get it next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread