Heaven Gifts Massive Contest:Win 70w UD Balrog TC Full Kits-Part 2 Officially Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
NOT AN ENTRY.

It appears my previous entries labeled under "Round 5" came after 595 when Rd 6 actually started, so I guess those are my entries for Round 6. Confusing as heck since everyone keeps entering well past the 100 entries, so not sure, am I allowed to enter again and what round that even be at this point? haha

NOT AN ENTRY
You should be entered if you entered after the last batch of winners was announced. Good luck, Mark! :)
Here's what "Vera" had to say:
-----------------------------------Attention------------------------------------

To avoid contest chaos, a new round does not start until the end of the previous one has been officially announced or we will count your posts as invalid entries. Thank you.

Besides, previous entries you did are counted as valid entries.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
NOT AN ENTRY.

It appears my previous entries labeled under "Round 5" came after 595 when Rd 6 actually started, so I guess those are my entries for Round 6. Confusing as heck since everyone keeps entering well past the 100 entries, so not sure, am I allowed to enter again and what round that even be at this point? haha
I figure I'll just put 3 entries in until Evan picks the winners. Then I'll put some more in. I tried keeping up with the entries, so I know it is exhausting.

Good luck to everyone!

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
For the 6th round, we selected the winner from #595 to #762 via random.org

The winner is:

#616 Chuck Parsons
b4c0b18ec0bc3a4c8dc2190f4e50c850.png

Congrats to him. Please PM me your shipping address with your email address.

For the 7th round, it starts from #763. We need 26 entries more for the 7th draw.

To avoid contest chaos, a new round does not start until the end of the previous one has been officially announced or we will count your posts as invalid entries. Thank you.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
For the 6th round, we selected the winner from #595 to #762 via random.org

The winner is:

#616 Chuck Parsons
b4c0b18ec0bc3a4c8dc2190f4e50c850.png

Congrats to him. Please PM me your shipping address with your email address.

For the 7th round, it starts from #763. We need 26 entries more for the 7th draw.

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread