Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
#My vape Story#

I found someone to help Bama's brain compile
all the #My vape Story# posts.

grid-cell-26234-1408663541-19.jpg

ahaha... one vaping story... two vaping stories... hahaha... three vaping stories...

LOL. LOVE IT

Frostino

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2015
#My Vape Story#

Started vaping in 2011.... It was just something I came across in a strip mall one day, then later I discovered the larger mods and I began making my own. I guess I stopped smoking just because of the concerns for cancer, but vaping made stopping much easier and I still enjoy vaping my 0 nic juice! ironic though, that years later I would still get cancer! Just not a type associated with smoking cigarettes. I suppose I just have piss poor luck lol

Last edited:
Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Vape Story

Started vaping in 2011.... It was just something I came across in a strip mall one day, then later I discovered the larger mods and I began making my own. I guess I stopped smoking just because of the concerns for cancer, but vaping made it much easier! ironic though, that years later I would still get cancer! Just not a type associated with smoking cigarettes. I suppose I just have piss poor luck lol
#my vape story#
Hang tough! I've gone thru a few rounds myself, none smoking related.

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

toku48

Jan 9, 2016
#My Vape Story#

..all of us were "new" once too...
Time for another Shout Out!
This time it's to our new Members

New Contest from Heaven Gifts guys and gals!!
The more folks that post their #My Vape Story# here , the more Kits up for grabs! (12 max) :)
(See Page 1 for Rules)
kit-jpg.521759

Hello! And Welcome to ECF!
View attachment 522496

Come join this contest ! 12 Kits (max) to be given away. See Rules..Page 1

@PiaC
@abdelrahman
@Greenfish
@toku48

Would be awesome to win that! thanks for the chance! :D

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

toku48

Jan 9, 2016
#My Vape Story#
well at the moment I'm back to my eGo-C Twist pen with and Aspire Nautilus tank because tried my 1rst bottom feeder box mod the geyscano and I have been having nothing but issues since using it for the past week , rarely using it shall i say so Ego-C Twist :( and lets face it, vape pens aren't that great either compared to a box mod because i still want a smoke vaping on a eGo-C Twist, vaped a few times from a friend's kanger sub mini and the hits I got from a box mod were amazing to me to where I didn't want a smoke but in the mean time it may be just me fighting the urge to smoke and my pen until something in my mainly price range comes along,but other than that I do love vaping and it can and has been proven to ward off people away from cigarettes,and thanks for the chance to win. P.S. LETS SAVE VAPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread