Hello there i'm new from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taamaar

Dec 10, 2016
Hello Vapors, Umm now then what can i say about myself errrr.
Been a smoker for 1/4 of a century, Then was given a ecig pen for xmas present last year with 2 ejuice flavours a tobacco flavoured which was foul and a blackjack flavour which was heaven.
Started of with 18mg nic now at 3 mg or 6 mg depending on the stock my main market trader has in.
My favourite vape flavours
1 BlackJack my first ever vape juice and i love it
2 BlackJack Ice just recently tried this and its fighting for the no 1 spot
3 Heisenberg Hard to describe this vape but i love it
4 Cola Well we all love coca cola
5 PinkMan just recently tried this one and its on par with Heisenberg

Now thinking of DIY Vape juices so been saving the 30 mil and 10 mil bottles, ordered and recieved 2 litres of vg and 1 litre of pg also ordered thursday and recieved 2day 30 mils of each BlackJack and Heisenberg concentrates, not going to bother with nicotine.
So will be doing 3 x 10 mils of each and each 3 being 10% 15% and 20% flavour, havn`t decided % of pg and vg yet.

Also will be upgrading from the ecig pen sometime to what was reccomended to me by my market trader friend a swonker being a KangerTech Dripbox 160 which is what he uses.

any way enough about me for now

umm errr looks at the time, can`t believe it took me 30 mins to write these few words lol

Reactions: Leo Bak

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi and welcome. DIY is great, you're independent of vendors (other than flavorings) ans can tailor your juice to your personal preference. My only suggestion is to perhaps check on those flavoring percentages. I'm not familiar with either of those concentrates, and it may be they direct a high percentage for their mix, but typically you would likely not be using 20% for most single flavor mixes. Sometimes if you're using a recipe with multiple ingredients you might get that high (well probably not, but maybe 15%) but singles IME are usually mixed at 5 to 10%. Besides, a lower percentage improves your cost savings, but by all means mix to what tastes best for you.

Taamaar

Dec 10, 2016
Thanks for the welcome

Well they mention between 15% and 20% so basically u hav to work out as near as u can to get the same vape as the premade lol
also noticed on their premade juices for those 2 flavours 60vg/40pg for 3mg Nic and 0mg/6mg/9mg nic and so on 60pg/40vg
Vampire Vape is the company in question
any way gonna do 10 15 and 20 and go from there oh and prob 5% as well so just hav to see how it goes as 1 of those 4 will be near enough then the other 3 will hav adjustments made

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2016
Nottingham, UK
Welcome fellow Brit :)

DIY is certainly the way to go, just be warned, it's almost like an addiction in itself, I have been DIYing for nearly a year now and still sit here and a flavour combination will pop in my head and I just have to make it.

Once you go down the line of mixing your own flavours, you will make some vile ones that just need to go down the drain. You will also make some flavours that will be the best thing you ever tasted. Trial and error. With alot of flavours, less is more. Decent websites will give you an indication as to the best percentages to use. I have a regular website I always go to as they stock the top flavour brands at good price with recommended percentages. I can send you the name in a conversation so you can check out percentages if you like.

Have fun!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello Vapors, Umm now then what can i say about myself errrr.
Been a smoker for 1/4 of a century, Then was given a ecig pen for xmas present last year with 2 ejuice flavours a tobacco flavoured which was foul and a blackjack flavour which was heaven.
Started of with 18mg nic now at 3 mg or 6 mg depending on the stock my main market trader has in.
My favourite vape flavours
1 BlackJack my first ever vape juice and i love it
2 BlackJack Ice just recently tried this and its fighting for the no 1 spot
3 Heisenberg Hard to describe this vape but i love it
4 Cola Well we all love coca cola
5 PinkMan just recently tried this one and its on par with Heisenberg

Now thinking of DIY Vape juices so been saving the 30 mil and 10 mil bottles, ordered and recieved 2 litres of vg and 1 litre of pg also ordered thursday and recieved 2day 30 mils of each BlackJack and Heisenberg concentrates, not going to bother with nicotine.
So will be doing 3 x 10 mils of each and each 3 being 10% 15% and 20% flavour, havn`t decided % of pg and vg yet.
Also will be upgrading from the ecig pen sometime to what was reccomended to me by my market trader friend a swonker being a KangerTech Dripbox 160 which is what he uses.
any way enough about me for now
umm errr looks at the time, can`t believe it took me 30 mins to write these few words lol
Welcome and glad you joined. Could check this forum:
UK Forum
not going to bother with nicotine. -----You probably don't really need it. Look at it this way, why carry on a habit and pay extra for it. You could mix/disguise it with the 3/6 mil e liquid and not know the real difference. this is how I'm totally off nic (zero) and do not miss or crave it. On vacation, I went 24 hours without vaping and did not really (other than vaping is pleasurable) miss it.
Might like to read:
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Hoosier's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
http://www.thevaperstable.com/diy/
How hard is it to get in to DIY liqiud?
What you need to know as as far as supplies and safety for the first time juicer. | E-Cigarette Forum
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread