HERE NOW! Authentic DOVPO E-Mech Transformer CNA30 30 Watt - BLACK, SILVER, RED - Super Price - SUPER VALUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
HI cainam - we completely sold out of everything. Right now they are telling us the advanced order ones are going out this week and the red next week. I will check with Chris. He may have a few extra that maybe we can arrange something but not promising anything.

Is there any chance you guys have any of these with the transformer logo sitting around still? Used or unused? Id be willing to purchase either way...

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
As I get going this morning just to let everyone know who have put in an advance order. They are surely coming but DOVPO threw us a curve. They promised they were shipping by Monday and found out yesterday they will try to get the black and silver out this week and the red next week. Basically they fudged on us to get a bank transfer of funds, over-promising.

They will all come in soon enough but you know what George Bush once said?

"Fool me once, garble garble, (tries to recover) fool me once I won't get fooled again..." He must have been tuned in to The Who's greatest hits just before...(you can see one of his Secret Service agents doing rim shots behind him if you YouTube it)

Last edited:

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
How did you determine this? The consensus in the official thread from all the owners is that they run in series. If they were parallel, wouldn't the batteries go in in the same direction?
Well, partly based on manufacturer stating that it is a parallel circuit, secondly based on the microcontroller used in the device which has a very low voltage supply requirement. Also based on 39yrs as a Technician and Engineer in microcircuits. To provide a regulated 5v 2.1a output for the PowerBank the batts would have to be in parallel to provide the necessary current supply. If you have two batts in series your voltage doubles but your current is equivalent to the output of one batt so if you use 3.7v 2000mah batts you would have 7.4v at 2000mah to work with, regulating that down is more difficult and your current supply would be limited to 2000mah and would not last long enough to charge anything. where as in Parallel you would have 3.7v 4000mah, easier to regulate up and plenty of current to charge most devices. On the battery layout, holders like what is in there are easier found then the others and are most commonly used.

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
I read that the chip is US made, evolve is the only US chip maker I know of.

Tap'n on my S5

Oh, there are lots of US chip makers: Intel, IBM, AMD, MicroDevices, ITT, TI and others. the chip used in this is a USA made 8-bit flash driven microprocessor it is made by MicroTech. Evolve is a company that makes various circuits using chips like this and the DNA30 and others. They build the KICK adapter to change a mechanical into a VW unit.

bzmotoninja83

ECF Live Chat Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hopewell, Va
The box is not wired Chris cross. It is indeed series. The springs and contacts are definitive.
7e2uqagu.jpg

I had to take mine apart to see if I could fix a non working screen issue. If you install the batteries in parallel, you will surely let the magic smoke out of the surface mount controllers and render the unit useless.

Again, confirmed, series.

/Return to thread

Sent from my LG-D800 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread