Here's a tip I discovered on my own that might help some of you out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
I went the easy route. I bought 3 holders/stands from my local shop that each hold 3 setups. I use them for storing filled and labeled clearos with different flavors so I can rotate flavors quickly in the evening. They seem to be working, but I think I will be checking out Home Depot or Lowe's based on Grey's post. Thanks for encouraging me to be open to some different options. Much appreciated.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
For the less creative, I have used several good vendors that make nice ecig holders. Here's a couple that I like and use:

Custom Wood PV     Ecig Holders - Home

Home - WAXY'S MODBLOK

There are many more, and more every day. Here's one setup I use:

2013080895161056.jpg

I also use the cupholder ecig holders and have four for travel, etc. Just recently, I ordered a vaping tray from custom ecig PV holders (sbove) that will hold 12 batteries, 12 tanks and 30 drip tips (more or less) that will sit atop my Grizzly "Vape Box." My vaping corner is always evolving, but looks something like this recently:

Vaping Corner.jpg

Good luck in your search and please continue to share the great and creative ideas for all of us to see! Best to you!

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
For the less creative, I have used several good vendors that make nice ecig holders. Here's a couple that I like and use:

Custom Wood PV.....Ecig Holders - Home

Home - WAXY'S MODBLOK

There are many more, and more every day. Here's one setup I use:

View attachment 289234

I also use the cupholder ecig holders and have four for travel, etc. Just recently, I ordered a vaping tray from custom ecig PV holders (sbove) that will hold 12 batteries, 12 tanks and 30 drip tips (more or less) that will sit atop my Grizzly "Vape Box." My vaping corner is always evolving, but looks something like this recently:

View attachment 289238

Good luck in your search and please continue to share the great and creative ideas for all of us to see! Best to you!

Nice, very nice!!! Those sites sure have some pretty stuff. Thx for sharing!!

Moodyfisherman

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
City of Destiny, Wa
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Attempting to bypass classifieds
I would never have considered the need for this until I bought one without this post thanks guys! I drive a work van and my cupholders are always full and vents are award when driving. If I sent pics of the area I want to use with design ideas out of metal with a silicone no slip base could I pay someone to build it for me? I would pay 20$ plus shipping for quality work.....

Hey Silent Knight. How about something like this? Fits in the cup holder in vehicles, and obviously can be carried into the house or office. Something my wife created. C01 White with Blue Grip 1.jpg
The top is a very thick neoprene material (no scratching from rattling around), the bottom inside is thickly padded with some weight in the bottom. Bonus: the outer "sleeve" slips off, so you can use it as a drinking glass too.

Last edited:

Dp4auburn

Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al
I like wood but don't want to invest in turning equipment. During a visit to Lowes I stumbled on their pre-made table leg selection. Link: Shop Wood Table Legs at Lowes.com Being cheap I picked up a couple of these Shop 1-7/8-in Beech-Birch-Hickory Classic Bun Feet Wood Table Leg at Lowes.com. Used a pair of Vise Grips to back the screws out, drilled them out (the hole is already centered) to fit my 1300 mAh batteries (tape the drill bit for depth) and finished them with stain on one and paint on the other. These work fine and at less than $3 a piece let me save the money to spend on better liquids/equipment. There are a number of options and Lowes isn't the only piece to carry the parts. This Shop Waddell 3-1/2-in Ash Contemporary Bun Foot Wood Table Leg at Lowes.com would also make a nice stand and is large enough to drill multiple holes. :2cool:

View attachment 289217

I like it. Good idea. WDE!

Last edited:
my husband usually uses a lanyard but then we got the Kanger Pro Tank 3 and it is to heavy to hang upright so now he is wanting to find something that will hold it upright. I have a coffee cup that sits on my desk that I put the current e-cigs that I have filled, otherwise they are sitting in a rubbermaid sandwich container with all my e-juices. I do want a new way to hold all my goodies though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread