Hi to all members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkio

Aug 31, 2016
My name is Nikkio and I just wanted to say hi to all my fellow vapers. I quit smoking cigs using vape and have been able to get down to 1.5mg nicotene from 24mg nicotene. I am working toward no nicotene. I still enjoy my vape very much. No more high blood pressure and I taste my food and feel so much better. I even smell better. Speaking of smelling I never realized how bad my clothes smelled with cigs. I got into some of my clothes that had been hanging in my closet for a while and wow! I ended up rewashing everything. My next chore is repainting my house. I just hope my lungs repair themselves atleast a little. I have noticed that when I catch a cold it no longer settles in my chest. Im so grateful for that. I used to suffer awful bronchitis when I smoked cigarettes. Im a huge advocate for vaping. Especially for anyone who wants to quit smoking. I smoked cigs for 30yrs. Im a vaper for almost 2 yrs now and almost totally nicotene free. It works and Im living proof. Thanks for letting me join your group. I look forward to further posts.
God bless all.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My name is Nikkio and I just wanted to say hi to all my fellow vapers. I quit smoking cigs using vape and have been able to get down to 1.5mg nicotene from 24mg nicotene. I am working toward no nicotene. I still enjoy my vape very much. No more high blood pressure and I taste my food and feel so much better. I even smell better. Speaking of smelling I never realized how bad my clothes smelled with cigs. I got into some of my clothes that had been hanging in my closet for a while and wow! I ended up rewashing everything. My next chore is repainting my house. I just hope my lungs repair themselves atleast a little. I have noticed that when I catch a cold it no longer settles in my chest. Im so grateful for that. I used to suffer awful bronchitis when I smoked cigarettes. Im a huge advocate for vaping. Especially for anyone who wants to quit smoking. I smoked cigs for 30yrs. Im a vaper for almost 2 yrs now and almost totally nicotene free. It works and Im living proof. Thanks for letting me join your group. I look forward to further posts.
God bless all.

Welcome to the ECF Nikkio. I never get tired of Hearing Personal accounts like this.

If you Haven't sent it to you State and Fed Reps, I would Highly Suggest that you do. They need to hear More Testimonials about how e-Cigarettes have Improved People Lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread