Not open for further replies.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
hi all...i have been reading a lot of information on the forum..all very interesting. I am 60 years old and smoked for 45 years. I used every way possible to quit...with good success until a high stress event occured, then I would go back to smoking. In November,2012, there was a serious illness in my family....I was smoking like a fiend...i decided that if i could quit during this high stress event, then i wouldn't need to run to the smokes due to the stress. i went and bought my husband and i disposable ecigs. my hubby said he would quit smoking the day i did. that was on December 7,2012. my family member passed away the next day. neither of us have smoked since dec 7.....and don't want one. my ecig does the trick! we have now gone to green smart living. from what i understand this is an s808. they are simple enough for the beginner, inexpensive, and fill my need for nicotene. i love vaping, and stress won't be driving me back to smoking. that is all of my story for now....must leave some mystery for future posts.

just curious how to put on the banner saying how many smoke free days???

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Welcome to ECF & congrats to both you & your husband! If you see a banner from someone else's post that you like click on it or if a vendor you like has a banner link all you have to do is enter in your information & generate the banner. Once you do that just copy & paste the banner into the signature section of your profile. Just make sure you review it & then save it.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
Welcome and congrats to both of you!!! stress was not the trigger as much as driving to work, boredom, after meals, toilet or when I had something to drink (alcoholic drink or coffee) but yes tape did it for me too and I was surprised how easy ti was!!

Congrats again and I can wait for the next one!

i just realized that when i reply, it doesn't show up under the post i replied to....i will learn....never too old to learn!

thanks so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread