new here,need advice about quitting smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, you found the absolute perfect place to get info and support. I agree with most of the other posters about the nic level. I am in transition from analogs to strictly vaping. I was at a pack to a pack and a half daily of Newport 100's.... I set a mild goal at first, less than a pack a day, and was very surprised at how easy it was to wean down. I did the same thing you did. I unintentionally cut back way fast, but I also had 24 mg liquid. I HAD to have the cig feel to start. I would say that you're already ahead of the game here. Don't view anything as a setback, unless you're setting yourself up for failure. Today I had NO analogs (yet) and I feel fine. I had a super stressful day so I am not going to talk crap to you and tell you I didn't want a cig... I did, and chose to vape because my beloved Newports, now taste like animal excrement! Funny thing was I spent so much time looking for "the perfect menthol" and "the perfect cig a like" and didn't focus on my end game. With some excellent advice, I got a good training wheels set for cheap, and then bought good equipment, and to me that made the biggest difference. Hard days happen, and you have to be able to accept the crappy day and hit tomorrow with vengeance. It's a process and you are re-training your brain where the goods come from....
Take it easier on yourself. You made the choice to start this, and that in and of itself is a GIANT part of the journey my friend!! You walk this path with some kick ... people...
Welcome to Vapeland:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread