Status
Not open for further replies.

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Just picked up the Dicodes yesterday. Amazing vape!
7fbe27822f822b81c2cab385ff01c2c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sss1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Charlotte, NC

Budared

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Budapest
I like this guys videos but honestly I feel the likelihood of getting one of these mods, unless on a list, is slim to none!

A list went up on FB last night. One for delrin and a separate one for stab. They will be there for 48 hours. They think it will take about 8-9 weeks to get through the lists depending on numbers.

Also, you'll need to register an account on the Hellfire website to complete the form

Last edited:

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Yeah that's what I have noticed. It's quite difficult to get into some of them. Your m17 is beautiful. I truly have my eyes set on a G-reverso.

The last one I posted with the transparency is just one I found on their site, I got number #858

billfirth3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Frisco, TX
A list went up on FB last night. One for delrin and a separate one for stab. They will be there for 48 hours. They think it will take about 8-9 weeks to get through the lists depending on numbers.

Also, you'll need to register an account on the Hellfire website to complete the form

Oh yea I saw that. Thanks man!

Reactions: AstroTurf

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
That's it. Mounted the panels and swapped out the battery sled for the Lipo they include. So far very happy with the choice.

I have my eye on the Hotcig R150 which has a very similar look, but has magnetic panels rather than one shot stickers. It's about £50 cheaper too. The only thing that lets it down is the black buttons.

fTtLn4f.jpg

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
Yeah, scored a efusion duo with a July 4th coupon too. Came out to really cheap. Using 2 x 18650 for now since have tons. 1st evolv chip and will probably never buy anything else again. The quality is amazing. The only gripe I have seen so far is not being able to power off, and not being able to see the voltage of the batteries outside of the meter. But they drain 100% even, so the gauge will have to do.

After having broke down and setup a windows install for escribe, I want more dna 200 devices. The software that comes with the chip is above and beyond.

While it's been out for a while, the whiteout mod looks great.

And while not out and all future information has seemed to vanish, but the Player Mod by Starss looks nice. Hopefully it becomes available someday and before the fda nonsense. Vapenw has the most pics and info. Very slick looking, 18650 sled, and all pieces interchangeable to get different colors and looks. Very much want one.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yeah, scored a efusion duo with a July 4th coupon too. Came out to really cheap. Using 2 x 18650 for now since have tons. 1st evolv chip and will probably never buy anything else again. The quality is amazing. The only gripe I have seen so far is not being able to power off, and not being able to see the voltage of the batteries outside of the meter. But they drain 100% even, so the gauge will have to do.

After having broke down and setup a windows install for escribe, I want more dna 200 devices. The software that comes with the chip is above and beyond.

We probably got it from the same sale at VapeNW. I really like the software package for control. I know there are other very capable chipsets out there, but the software package makes it a fave for me. Not for everyone though.

I had a Triade, but the idea of another DNA 200 on sale was irresistible. I threw the Lipo in, only so I don't have another pair of cells to keep married. When the Lipo dies, or I change my mind, the sled goes back in, and 133W is fine with me.

With these two I think I'm stocked for DNAs. There are some others like whiteout available that look really nice too. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot more stuff rushed out in the next month just to get in under the wire. Hopefully that won't result in beta type releases.

I will admit that Dicode looks really tempting as well. The build quality sounds amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread