Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
PICTURES | DISCUSSIONS | HEADS UP | NEWS | TIPS | ACCESSORIES | REVIEWS | WHATEVER

Let's strictly talk about
Top notch Regulated !

Well, times are changing - vaping is becoming mainstream - and choices are galore! There are quality VV/VW devices out there and everyday something new, something unique, is being added. There couldn't be a better time in our vaping industry than now!

So, let us discuss some high end "regulated mods" in this thread ~ share our stories, share our finds, pictures, adulations, acquisitions and triumphs! And please - NO CLONES!
Why no clones? There is some very fine clones made that deserve a voice, and I stand here today to give the clones of the world a voice they surely deserve. So stand up clones, come out of the shadows, the day of reckoning is upon us. It’s high time you get the respect that previously was reserved for the authentics of the vape world. Carpe diem, you earned it.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Why no clones? There is some very fine clones made that deserve a voice, and I stand here today to give the clones of the world a voice they surely deserve. So stand up clones, come out of the shadows, the day of reckoning is upon us. It’s high time you get the respect that previously was reserved for the authentics of the vape world. Carpe diem, you earned it.
What does a poor copy of an original earn?

Nothing! That’s what!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread