Status
Not open for further replies.

Car147

Nov 13, 2014
Highlands,Scotland
Here'sDNA75 Hybrid, from Ryan @ Rockmodz in the UK.

FB_IMG_1473528018424.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Is that one of those facebook mods?
Unfortunately it is. Stratum is a Russian company and only has a Facebook group in which to sell. This particular mod is not made anymore, it's been replaced by a different finish. This is an all nickel finish and every few months they make variations on their finishes. So I actually purchased this on modtrader, it's probably the best Facebook group in which to buy hi end mods

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
That is stunning, Sarasota. WOW! Enjoy it.
Thank you..... the first time I seen this mod was about a year ago and tried to get one, it was just impossible because there were just a small number made with thousands wanting one and the price was ridiculous. Well now the hi end mod market has come down alot and although it was still hard to get, it was doable.

dataton

May 10, 2011
Rhode Island
Unfortunately it is. Stratum is a Russian company and only has a Facebook group in which to sell. This particular mod is not made anymore, it's been replaced by a different finish. This is an all nickel finish and every few months they make variations on their finishes. So I actually purchased this on modtrader, it's probably the best Facebook group in which to buy hi end mods

I'm not sure if this specific version is on their site, but Vapinart recently got the new/limited edition Stratums in and are/were selling them online. All of their prices are on the high side of RRP, but they do have a really amazing selection for people like myself that are not on Facebook.

E-Cigarettes, Mods, Tanks, & Juices | Vapin Art | Welcome

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I'm not sure if this specific version is on their site, but Vapinart recently got the new/limited edition Stratums in and are/were selling them online. All of their prices are on the high side of RRP, but they do have a really amazing selection for people like myself that are not on Facebook.

E-Cigarettes, Mods, Tanks, & Juices | Vapin Art | Welcome
Wow that's awesome! Yes they have 2 versions of the stratum olc. Then there is the stratum by vapeproline which is a different company. Vaping art is awesome

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread