High Res NET trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWRIGHT33

Oct 10, 2017
Just got 4 different flavors from naturallyextractedtobacco.com. assuming from what i read that they are a good quality vendor. Realize NETs can be an issue for coils and wicks but i think im having more trouble than normal; looking for advise. I go MTL always. Use clearomizers and colis around 1.5-2 ohm. 6-8 watts. Ordered all juice at 50/50. Im burning up my wicks in literally 4-5 hours. All 4 flavors taste pretty good IMO but these burnt wicks taste like lighting a cigarette backwards. Is the only solution to get a different setup or can i make my current setup work?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It would help to know. NET juice are known coil gunkers, and there may be things you can do to extend coil life, but it would be helpful to know exactly what you are using to help you troubleshoot. Unfortunately, a lot of the taste is coming from the tobacco extraction, so it's not as clear and non-gunky as other juices may be.

If you are open to using an RTA, that might be an easier solution for you, but without knowing your setup exactly, it's hard to give you specific advice, other than you are not the first person to experience this issue. I'd think especially using MTL (coils, drop in?) you may have some wicking issues, but again, there may be things you can do. :)

Let us know about the equipment and I'm sure you'll get some helpful suggestions.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread