• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Highland Clouds E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakeMcC1990

Feb 4, 2015
United Kingdom
image.jpeg

Written by: Blake McCauley

Sold by:
www.highlandclouds.co.uk (£7)
www.evolutionvaping.co.uk (£8)
www.shivaonline.co.uk (£8)
www.cloudchasersinc.eu (€9.95)
www.e-wolk.nl (€11.99)

Please note that this E-Liquid is 90%VG, and will only work properly with Sub Ohm and rebuildable devices.

Highland Clouds offer ten outstanding E-Liquids within three flavour ranges (Custard) (Candy) (Fruit) And with their 90% VG ratio you're guaranteed dense clouds of vapour. No matter what flavour you chose to try, a unique and distinct flavour is guaranteed. It's not just the quality of E-Liquids That makes Highland Clouds special, it's their outstanding price range for their products. (£7) per 30ml bottle or (£25) for four bottles (120ml) (£2) postage under (£20) free postage when you spend (£20) or above.

So why do I recommend Highland Clouds to E-Liquid consumers? With the increase of Sub Ohm vaping, consumers are using a lot more E-Liquid than the standard vaping style, consumers are using on average 30 to 60 ml's per week. Many E-Liquid manufacturers and vendors sell premium E-Liquid between £15 and £25 per 30ml bottle! Although I will say at those prices you do get the quality you pay for, but not many can afford that much for an all day use and one of the reasons why people switch from Cigarettes to E-Cigarettes is to save money.

I have been a customer of Highlands Clouds since September 2015 and it is my go to place for E-Liquid. I am a major fan of custard flavours and personally I think the Highland Clouds custard range is the best I've tried to date! I Enjoy their fruit and candy flavours but I think the custard range makes Highland Clouds special from the rest! During my time as a customer I have always received a fast, reliable delivery and excellent customer service!

How do I think Highland Clouds could improve? I cannot fault what they have to offer, however I think offering a 50/50 ratio of their E-Liquids would be a great option so that no matter what style of vaping you use, Highland Clouds can be enjoyed by everyone.

Also at Highland Clouds you can purchase the following:

Cotton Bacon V2 (£4.50)
Team Highland Clouds Hoodie (£25)
Team Highland Clouds Cap (£15)

Thank you for reading.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread