• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good UK E-Liquid suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBox

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2013
United Kingdom
No delivery today - bit of a bollocks up with royal mail managing to deliver to the wrong address and have it signed for by the wrong person. What is the point in sign for if they don't care who signs for it or what address they deliver to? Thankfully HOL have been excellent and sent out a fresh order via TNT since I need it a short notice. Royal mail on the other hand - less than helpful! Well i'm not from America but I assume your truckstop coffee is better than our service station coffee! I've seen it in the movies - waitress with a strong southern accent brings over a big pot. Watched some great reviews and comments on them all so I'm sure I must be getting the cream of the crop.

I'm actually in a really good situation to test for authenticity as I noticed the other night. I hadn't smoked in a couple of weeks so my taste buds returned to normal and to my surprise when I had 1 cigarette it was so incredibly weird. I know for a fact that the very same cigs (marlboro light) tasted absolutely nothing like they did when I was a smoker. It took me back instantly to some of the very first cigs I had when I was 16 - the exact taste. It was like that scene in Ratatouille when the critic eats the dish and transports him back to his childhood in a cut scene. It had a really strong distinct taste like a kind of light yellow buttery tobacco flavour. It almost freaked me out as I never realised what I was smoking tasted anything like that. I used to think it had caramel tones and was a lot darker smokey flavour. I could do to sample a real cigar with my newly working tastebuds just to check the real taste of that too. I guess it's possible that I won't actually like tobacco flavours anymore but at least I'll be able to compare and check it's authenticity very easily. Food actually tastes worse which is pretty annoying although might be good for my belly! Could eliquid be to blame for subduing taste?

This must be the one Home - Joose Juice E-Liquids

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Are you drinking enough water Jeddy? PG and VG are dehumectants so water is very key to vaping. Otherwise throat hit is generally dictated by PG and nicotine levels. It may be that you need to increase one or t'other to get to where you want to be...

Is it me or is this normal? I get a really good throat hit the first 5-10 draws then nothing for a good few hours. Only menthol gives me that hit satisfaction over and over. Maybe I've vaped too much menthol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I may have missed it, but I don't think anyone has mentioned a God among gods within the UK called "House of Liquid". They are absolutely A1 ++++. The Finest eLiquid Brands Worldwide They're not the cheapest in the world, but their El Toro, oak infused and coffee are especially popular and are available in 60 ml sizes. Great service too. You might want to check them out one of these days. :)

Back when i first started looking into liquids i remember going to their site. If i vaped tobaccos i would definitely give them a try. I may order their caramel & cream, but the options are limited when it comes to non-tobacco flavours. Nice looking website and combined with the reputation / prices i would expect them to be top quality.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Memory lane! Tunes! I remember Tunes! Let's make a sore throat fun again. LOL

Happy accident tonight. Was a bit lazy and after I'd finished a tank of menthol I popped some cherry juice in. Wow! It's like vaping cherry menthol tunes. Great hit, flavoursome with that cool menthol fresh taste.
Well chuffed! That and Swansea City winning tonight as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cap'nTripps

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
The South
Im not sure if its 50/50 they're selling, but I have to give credit to Magnificig.com right now, theyre all ive been vaping for a month or so. They sell uk made premium ejuice at £9.99 for 5 10 ml bottles, from 0 nicotine to 34 mg nicotine content. Taste is very good for the price; my usual is cuban cigar i love that, also apple, sherbert fizz, redbull, cappucino, and numerous tobbaco flavours including lambert and butler cigarettes (havent tried that yet). Really cant beat it for the price.

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
Im not sure if its 50/50 they're selling, but I have to give credit to Magnificig.com right now, theyre all ive been vaping for a month or so. They sell uk made premium ejuice at £9.99 for 5 10 ml bottles, from 0 nicotine to 34 mg nicotine content. Taste is very good for the price; my usual is cuban cigar i love that, also apple, sherbert fizz, redbull, cappucino, and numerous tobbaco flavours including lambert and butler cigarettes (havent tried that yet). Really cant beat it for the price.

Cheers for the info, but that link doesn't work and I can't find anything on Google about it. Typo?

Cap'nTripps

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
The South
Yeah, sorry about that, im not actually sure how to add links to posts so i just typed the address: www.magnificig.co.uk. ive been using their 5 for £10 deals for a while now, and imo their juice is good quality. Dont know if your into tobacco, but their cuban cigar flavour is great.

Oh yeah, just noticed it adds the link automatically...duuuh. though for some reason the link doesnt seem to work right now maybe their servers are busy, usually that never happens.

Last edited:

bewlay

Apr 14, 2014
uk
these guys are worth a try: E-Cigs and E-Liquid | Go-Liquid Ltd UK

£3.50 per 1oml bottle, and free shipping, no minimum order., and next day delivery too. used them a couple of time now, and so far im very pleased. would also reccomend the "vampire vapes" brand they sell at a slightly higher price. The ice black jack flavour really kicks ...!

del1

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
Uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread