HIT THAT JUICE JUICE REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone

I wanted to post up my first review of a juice line! So here goes:

Last week i stumbledupon a new juice line Hit That Juice after I saw a really awesome review by The Vapor Chronicles on youtube. He said they were awesome so I gave it a shot. The 3pack is $45.00 on HitThatJuice.com and in his video he gave a code TVC10 for 10% off the order which brought it down to like 40 bucks. The juice is a 70/30 blend and there are three different flavors.

Bananagasm (9 out of 10)

Bananagasm is described as a Strawberry Banana Pineapple Smoothie. I have tried a few strawberry banana mixes in the past and i must say this flavor is OUTSTANDING!!!! Its definitely a awesome summer ADV. You taste all three flavors and the pineapple really tones the banana down to make all the flavors blend really well. This juice has something that is extremely different and it is hard to describe. The best way to describe it would be a fluffy strawberry banana pineapple smoothie??? Theres is this fluffy silky feeling to this juice which makes it absolutely remarkable! I give bananagasm a 9 out of 10 i would 100% buy it again and suggest you try it too!

Monkey Nuts (8 out of 10)

Now monkey nuts is a banana nut muffin. I am not too keen on desserty flavors but i must say this juice is JAM PACKED with flavor. As soon as I dripped this bad boy the flavor slapped me across the face and said DRIP ME ONE MORE F**KN TIME! lmao you taste everything the muffin the nuts the banana. It was something I could see myself vaping all day if i was a dessert lover. The nutty part was like a mixture of nuts. Again this was another Bomb as flavor and give this a (8 out of 10) .....2 points off because honestly this isnt my flavor palate but for anyone who loves stuff like this i guarantee you have never tasted a banana nut muffin like this ever before!

Peach Fuzz ( 10 OUT OF .... 10)

Holy sh*T! This is the best damn flavor I have tried in a longggggg TIME. It seems as if many juice companies aren't putting enough flavoring in there juices and vapors tongue is becoming a more prevalent issue for me. But for Peach Fuzz this flavor is not stop for me I keep tasting it and tasting it the flavor just cant seem to go away. Peach fuzz is a strawberry Peach custard and all the flavors are there. Its just OUTSTANDING! 100% a summer ADV for me and will be a must buy juice in my opinion. For those of you out there who are telling themselves, well I dont do custard...WRONG. YOU MUST TRY IT! The custard is extremely light and actually makes the juice well rounded and everything is perfectly balanced I mean this flavor will win with those who love fruity and desserty. Its a flavor that will UNITE all vapors lol!

Overall I give this juice line a 9 out of 10.

I am extremely happy I ordered Hit That Juice. Typically i am skeptical on ordering an entire juice line because there is always at least one your going to absolutely hate and say to yourself "Who made this and thought it was good?" But this juice line really surprised me and I am happy to share my experience with everyone =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread