Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]mount baker Vapor- Banana Nut Bread[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
October 18, 2013

mount-baker-vapor-banana-nut-bread.jpg
mount baker Vapor Banana Nut Bread

I used to hate everything about bananas. Even the smell would turn my stomach. Then I had a kid and started getting the inevitable globs of flung banana Gerber all over my hands, arms, clothes, face, etc. Since then, even though I still don’t care much for the actual fruit itself, I am a sucker for anything banana flavored. In this particular case, mount baker Vapor has set forth to translate the classic Banana Nut Bread into a vapable liquid. Well, they succeeded admirably in their task… and I’m not just saying this because I’m biased towards bananas. Whether you love bananas or hate them, the fact remains that the flavor typewritten on the bottle’s label is exactly the flavor found inside the bottle. Banana Nut Bread E-juice is only missing the crunch of the walnuts.

It’s difficult to nail down all of the flavors present in Mount Baker Vapor’s Banana Nut Bread. There’s the obvious banana and walnut flavors that stand out immediately. The flavor of a dark, seasoned bread dough also seems to be present in the background. At times, especially when dripping the liquid, I feel like I’m getting a little almond, hazelnut, and even a brief moment of peanut (I know… It’s not really a nut)... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread