• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

hoosier vape meets

Status
Not open for further replies.

capt.n.coke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Indy
Cigars and Chinese food. Interesting!

I work downtown and know most of the spots, but not that one.

That makes me think that the outdoor beer garden at the rathskeller would be a great spot, when it's warmer.

I'm okay with downtown, but I work there, have a parking spot, etc.

With logistics seeming to be the big challenge here, I also like the idea of bouncing around north east south west.

Suggestions?

-C

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I would love to be involved with a regular vapors club. I have heard that a couple other states have their meets at a local Outback since they permit smoking and their foods aren't too expensive.
Downtown Indy might be tough with finding a place to park and getting around for those of us not used to big cities. I am from New Castle.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
I'd love to come to a 'Vapemeet', thanks for asking! lol! I live in pokey-doke Carbon, IN. I have to go to Va on March 17th, and will be there until about April 7th, but after that, if you have something planned, I'd love to attend! Try to keep me posted...k? Not real crazy about downtown Indy..I'm just a poor dumb farmer and the only thing I know how to get to there is the airport! lol! But something maybe outside the actual city would be easier to find? Anyway, keep me updated!

mikeproctor

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Indianapolis
Yeah I can see downtown not being everyone's ideal location. Like I said I work here so I am used to it.

I think the pub at 86th/421 sounds like a winner of a suggestion. If anyone else wants to second that motion, then maybe we have a winner?

-C

I liked your downtown idea better. I'll just ride with you since I live across the street :)

mikeproctor

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Indianapolis
Is that a second?

It was kind of a cheating second since I would ride with him. I know you live up north (I was born and rasied in Peru) so if there are more people wanting to meet from the north I would be fine with the 86th/421 place too. Really any place not far off 465 is fine with me. Like I said, I live on the south side right across the street from capt-n-coke.

capt.n.coke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Indy
Mike just wants to bum a ride : P (PS: stop by I have an atty I want to give you...)

So we have New Castle, Terre Haute, northern IN, and southside. 421/86th is pretty much right in the middle of of all those. I do know the area, I went to school near there, and it's not bad so I say it's a plan. It's a pub.

How about Saturday the 24th, 8pm ish? Beer, barfood, and vapor.

Long term, I think it would be really cool to have a club of sorts, and larger meetups with vendors and raffles, stuff like that. Who wants to discuss over a beer or three?

-C

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I have not. I think AG lives near me.... Are you "friends" and/or could PM them?

Yeah, I'll throw him a PM. It's been awhile since he's been on, so I did not send one out when I sent the others. Added TheCooleys to the PM too.

Didn't think about Sharpi as she seems to be on this sub fairly regularly...She did a great job on the meetup in Rossville...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread