• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

hoosier vape meets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeproctor

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Indianapolis
South of Indy? How far south, lol. I have decided I am going to this one no matter what!! I have managed to miss the ones that have been closer to me, so maybe if I have to drive a ways, I will learn my lesson. ;)

Did I see Proctor on here? Wow now there's a blast from the past......

I was wondering who the Peruvian was. So did you know a Proctor?

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I, and possibly my son, would be very likely to attend. I know he has one weekend in April booked, and I am busy the first weekend. I am 90% sure the 27th is good. I can offer a ride in from ~50 miles due west of Indy if someone is interested...

Would you PM Rave? She's out that way and I think I remember her having a travel problem.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Hey Fellow Hoosiers! Thanks to P.R.G. it looks like I might FINALLY get to meet y'all! 4/27 looks good to me.

happydance.gif

mandycat1234

Mar 24, 2011
hammond
THIS thread is old, but i have been vaping for close to two years now, and finally making my way around the ecf, Im a north west indiana vaper, we recently have started a nwi indiana vaping club, and a group on facebook with details, also posted a thread with details for any in the northwest indiana area, I go by VapingMandycat all over, nice to see so many hoosier vapers out there.
here is the NWI facebook group of vapers https://www.facebook.com/groups/395507713852729/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread