How can I tell what is compatible with my E-Cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Many thanks!

You're welcome but credit goes to Harplayr who posted the info. In that thread are various alternative Vendors you could use.
Cheers and so glad they're not proprietary.
MODEL 808D/808D-1
This means they are standard 808 cartos- Good job :thumbs:

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
You're welcome but credit goes to Harplayr who posted the info. In that thread are various alternative Vendors you could use.
Cheers and so glad they're not proprietary.

This means they are standard 808 cartos- Good job :thumbs:

Woohoo!! That's fantastic!

Now I know I don't have to spend $34.95 on a new battery and I can check out that awesome sounding Chocolate flavor carto from SmokelessImage.

You folks are great! Thanks to all for your help.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Woohoo!! That's fantastic!

Now I know I don't have to spend $34.95 on a new battery and I can check out that awesome sounding Chocolate flavor carto from SmokelessImage.

You folks are great! Thanks to all for your help.

Don't forget you can always buy blank cartos and fill them up with any juice...choosing a juice...now it REALLY gets complicated. Also pat yourself on the back as you eventually found the info that said it all :thumbs:
I guarantee some time down the road this thread will answer someone's question so kudos for contributing :thumbs:

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
If I understand the questions correctly, the answer to both questions is yes. Would that mean that my cartomizers are universal and not proprietary?
Not proprietary, but definitely more common. The D-2 model is actually a stronger design than the D-1, but it never caught on in popularity and is largely reserved for over-priced vendors.

One advantage with the "unsealed" model you have is that you can use 901 equipment with your autos. I used to highly enjoy the 901-T system, and I'm told the 901 CE2's are very good atomizers.
Smokeless Image prolly has the largest selection of 808 gear. They even sell an 808 variable voltage (3.2- 4.8 volts) Spinner battery with 808 threads.
I wouldn't say S.I. has a large selection. It's quite modest, actually.

But they do offer quality products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread