which ce2 cartomizer is compatible with my battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarnspice

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2011
Pacific,MO
Hi
I was wondering if anyone can tell me which ce2 cartomizer will work best for my battery.
I have a kr808D-1 XL manual 3.7 to 4.2 volts and 380 mA/H
I found some on Vapor Junction-the choices are ce2 510 or the kr808d-1/901

I'm slightly confused because I thought 510 stuff worked on my battery
but when I looked at the 901 there was a review that said a 3.7 volt kr808 needs ce2 v4 cartos at 2.4 to 2.6 ohms to get good vapor and flavor-I'm really confused and don't want to get the wrong item
Is there some resource that lists which ce2 cartos are compatible with my battery?
Thanks

Last edited:

Sugarnspice

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2011
Pacific,MO
510 products will not work on a KR808D-1.

KR808D-1, or 901 parts will fit on a KR808D-1. But if you use a CE2 on a KR8 battery it will have to be held upright all the time, if a CE2 is more than half full and laid on its side it will leak.

ok thanks
is that true of all the batteries that use ce2 cartos ? do they all leak?
Basically I like the vapor production of my battery when it's fresh but
I want thicker vapor better flavor and longer battery life if possible want to be able to fill my own cartos and not worry about inhaling burnt polyfill-
also I'm thinking of getting the ego T but have heard the tank leaks- -started vaping in nov 2010 with v2 been using v2 prefilled carts and getting 40% duds or like 25 hits before they are burnt-some are bone dry out of the box-need a change now
any suggestions?

CBB

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
all CE2s leak if they lay on their side more than half full. eGo T are hit and miss as far as leaking but many people say the flavor is muted in them. as far as cartos go I if you are looking to upgrade I would get a 510 mod and use Boge 2.0 cartos on it. If you want ease to fill with cartos you can use something like the J-tank from electronicstix.com But you have to modify the cartos by putting small holes in them to let the tank juice into them.

If you are willing to get away from cartos direct dripping gives you more flavor and vapor than any carto will, but there is a learning curve to dripping.

If I were you I would look in the community forums see if there are any groups near you or even keep an eye out for a vapor who lives near you who can meet you some time to show you some of the other available options.

Try here, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/show-me-vapers/

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
all CE2s leak if they lay on their side more than half full.

I'm not sure how you can make such a Blanket statement like this?

This forum is full of people who use CE2's and do not have leaking issues. I'm not saying that there aren’t people who have had problems with past and current revisions of the CE2. But the percentage of people who have problems is Much less than the people who do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread