How Long Did It Take You To Receive Your Order?

How Many Business Days Did it Take to Ship?

• 1-2 days

• 3-4 days

• 5 days

• over 5 days

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
The holiday delay is now over. I believe all orders were received that were placed this week.

Please let us know if you do not receive your order with in 4 days.

I will be posting an anouncement here on GP sub-forum that may indeed cut shipping times down to 3 days max to all orders.....

stay in tune.....

Rob

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
I ordered sunday night and monday 27 in the morning it was shipped, monday night I got this from the USPS Your item was processed through and left our HARRISBURG, PA 17107 facility on July 27, 2009, today july 30 I still have the same info from usps.after leaving harrisburg it takes 3 or four days to get a new info.
I am not blaming the GP, just USPS, and I dont care waiting because you liquid is very good.

I finaly got new info
Processed through Sort Facility, July 30, 2009, 11:54 am, OPA LOCKA, FL 33054
Processed through Sort Facility, July 27, 2009, 9:27 pm, HARRISBURG, PA 17107
Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 27, 2009
i hope it reach SoBe tomorrow

Last edited:

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I ordered sunday night and monday 27 in the morning it was shipped,
I am not blaming the GP, just USPS, and I dont care waiting because you liquid is very good.

liscab,

Sorry to hear this news, It should def come tomorrow. Or you could even go to your PO and pick it up, if you have enough time today before the close. Please call ahead if it is far away.

Also, how long did it take to receive your previous order? Let me know, and if it was long also, I can priority for future orders to you!

I placed my order on Monday afternoon, 7/27. My items were shipped Tues. morning. My package arrived today 7/30. Not too shabby PA to CT 3 days total!

hsmamato,

Thanks for the update,
2 days shipping, 3 total! Very nice. Glad to see it came fast!

Thanks,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread