How long did it take you to get your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankthetank

Jun 11, 2011
in a house
How long did it take you to get your order from me?

Gonna steal that line from Rob at GoodProphets, he won't mind :).

Please let me know people, 4 days should have been the max (within USA).
My order for Splitfire heads was placed late evening Aug. 8th, projected arrival time being Aug. 12th. Rick sent my order out before the 'Rooster's call' at 8:36 on Aug. 9th., and I've been vaping since early afternoon Saturday! How's that for being 'on the ball'! Thanks, Rick you're a hell of a guy! Glad I found you! Shawn.

Natey

Moved On
May 26, 2013
They are super fast, but hey if you want it faster, heres some News right from their homepage. "NEW Retail Store in Easton, MD. Opening date is set for September 4th". Im actually planning a trip down there to meet Rick and the VaporAlley team in person, and buy some goodies while im there, i dont think im going to make it on the actual opening day, but i will be going down to MD soon, its really not that long of a drive... Cant wait, shoot your even on my way, we could go together :laugh:... :toast:

Shipping times were very impressive. Place my order Friday morning and it arrived Saturday afternoon. Granted I live in Virginia but even so, very quick shipping time. The order must have been processed later in the morning the same day I placed it as well as being shipped the same day. I guess I can thank continued Saturday deliveries by the USPS for it showing up on a Saturday. This is company I want to continue doing business with.

dmadsen

Aug 19, 2013
Berea, KY, USA
All I can say is... WOW! I placed my order for a Tesla Friday night around 5:30pm Eastern, and it was in my mailbox Monday afternoon! That is phenominal! I will grant that MD and KY are not too far away from each other, but at this time of year I wasn't expecting delivery until Wednesday at the earliest!

Great Pricing, selection and service... I will definitely be back for more!

Thank you!

Go4iT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Milwaukee, WI, USA
Wow, VERY impressed! I placed my order on Thursday and it arrived on Saturday. That's stellar, and I only wish I'd ordered the drip atomizer from Vapor Alley. I had already ordered it from another vendor just a few minutes prior to placing my order from you, and from the tracking record, I'll be lucky if it arrives by Tuesday, which would be 5 days. I've got Vapor Alley bookmarked on my toolbar now, as I'll be ordering from you when the local vape shops are out of stock. Thank you very much for the awesome service!

muldrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Easton, MD
  • Deleted by muldrick
  • Reason: bb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread