How long did it take you to get your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjrhartley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
Sierra Madre, CA, USA
Broke my Vamo by dropping it (I know, I know...) on Friday afternoon. Placed my order with Vapor Alley shortly thereafter. Vapor Alley is my go-to for hardware, great prices and lightning-quick shipping! I was in a bind because I had no back-up. My shiny new Vamo got to me on Monday, all the way from Maryland. I'm in southern California!
Amazing!
Thanks Vapor Alley!!!!

USMC0311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
Connecticut, USA
First time order and got someone's else's order and still waiting. Originally said they were going to do priority but then shipped first class. Because I opened the package, it couldn't be return to sender without a fee. :( There goes another $3 added to the total to send the wrong items back. But Rick said he'll send some juice with it... That's my status...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

USMC0311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
Connecticut, USA
First time order and got someone's else's order and still waiting. Originally said they were going to do priority but then shipped first class. Because I opened the package, it couldn't be return to sender without a fee. :( There goes another $3 added to the total to send the wrong items back. But Rick said he'll send some juice with it... That's my status...

Follow up on my "real shipment". Was definitely a lot quicker than my first. All in all, I would try again and see what happens next time..

Kenny Young

Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Phoenix AZ, USA
www.facebook.com
I ordered my new Vamo V2 and Kanger ProTank From VaporAlley on Monday 6/3, and got it today 6/6. I'm very pleased with the speed of delivery, everything works great.

The greedy part of me is a lil disappointed that they didn't send me, as a new customer with a large order, a sample of e-juice. I'll use them again.

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
Well I can't blame VA, but I ordered Priority Mail on the 31, Shipped the 1st, Received on the 6th. The Post Office stated right on the tracking Expected Delivery by 6/3. So - you get what you pay for... the USPS. I've learned that lesson so many times You'd think I wouldn't mess with Priority or Express anymore but hey, I was excited to get my new iTastes. I was not disappointed either! Very nice units.

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
I ordered a charger and some batteries the evening of June 10th, shipped 1st class on June 11th and to my door in Austin on June 13th. VERY FAST. Nice.

They missed part of my order so I emailed them and they nicely, quickly replied within an hour (seriously!) and will be sending tomorrow. Can't beat that with a stick :)

Natey

Moved On
May 26, 2013
I dont know if I've said this before, but I've ordered as late as 4pm EST and it shipped same day, Priority USPS and got it in 2 days... Costumer service is top notch, Rick will even call you personally if there's a problem with your order, and he always has made good on it by the next day if something was missing, the wrong color, an RMA or whatever the case may be. Customer service and satisfaction is his top priority.... He's even shipped me out things on a Saturday night, and got them by Monday morning...

Faster than a speeding bullet, able to complete orders with one hand tied behind his back, answers any quection you may have ASAP, Look up in the sky!!!!!! Its a Bird, Its a Plane, Its Super Rick!!!!! You Rock Bro.... :toast:

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Placed order on 7/1/13 recieved on 7/4/13. Was kind of surprised USPS didn't play the pinball game considering my last vape mail purchase left NC and pinballed up and down east coast, then over to TX, then to CO, and finally down into AZ after 5 days -_-. Needless to say very pleased with though it was a small order of miscellanious items, happy with the ship time from MD directly to AZ. Thumbs up, extra item in the package, a lemon head jaw breaker I highly enjoyed ^_^, love lemon heads. Thanks, and will be getting more business from me here in the future.

muldrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Easton, MD
Was kind of surprised USPS didn't play the pinball game considering my last vape mail purchase left NC and pinballed up and down east coast, then over to TX, then to CO, and finally down into AZ after 5 days.

Thanks IM,
That's ok, I had one TN package visit Hawaii, guess it wanted a vacation.
Another Houston package take the trip 3 times, it had miles to spend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread