How long do you vape or how much do you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I started out vaping 4ml a day (11mg). Now I'm down to about 3ml (11mg).
I vape when I want a cigarette, which is usually from wanting the act of a cigarette not wanting nicotine. I vape as long as I want, it could be one puff, it could be constant. That was the same way I smoked, some would get one puff and burn away in the ashtray, others would be chain smoked.

imsoenthused

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Tulsa, OK
5-10mil per day and I do it whenever I feel like, but I was a session chain smoker, and I tend to vape heavily in sessions as well. So I'll hit it constantly for a few hours, then sporadically for a few, then constantly again. The number of heavy vaping sessions vary quite a bit from day to day though.

ManCos

Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Ελλάδα
I am vaping from 7 Januari 2010 and i am still away from smoking :thumbs:
In 2 and a half year only 1 cigarette when i was new in vaping.Never again :banana:
Mitsos you're making me feel like a completely newbie!

Forgot to tell, for the first 10 months I used 24mg liquids. Now I'm between 6 and 12. Both from 2 to 5 ml.

echofinder

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Damascus, MD
www.reddit.com
0 nic & 0 flavor... I can see one of those things, or the other, but both? I admire your frugality; would love to get my CPml that low but alas...

For me (prepare for SCIENCE!) each hit typically lasts for about 10 seconds, and I tend to batch it rather heavily so I can probably pull 5 hits in a minute; I will often take up to 15 in a row so that is about 3 minutes, and I will do this at minimum 3 times in an hour, usually more. Yes, I will vape continuously for several minutes. Yes, people see this and go "WTF!?" A goodly-operating tank is the only way one can sustain this breed of madness.

Usually about 8-10ml a day, 16mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread